2014...What Team/s Can You Autograph For 50/50

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I PM'ed 3 different people listed on here about 50/50's and none replied. Oh well I guess

I can possibly do 50/50s or trades for Pawtucket Red Sox (AAA for the Boston Red Sox). I plan on going to five or six games this summer, so not as much as some other people but I'll help where I can.
Mason

I PM'ed 3 different people listed on here about 50/50's and none replied. Oh well I guess

same here

I have a couple of those too, but just like anything else it's better to find out now then to find out later when you have already sent your cards to them...If I don't at least get a reply back from somebody I send a PM to, then they go on my DO NOT TRADE WITH list....

But on a positive side there are some great traders on the first post that are willing to help out...I believe I have about six guys I'm working with right now to obtain autographs.

Here we go everyone, last year never made it to a game and actually was the reason I got back into collecting but I live about 4 miles away from Syracuse Skychiefs ( Washington Nationals ). Hoping to catch a few this year and also hoping Strasburg comes back for rehab let alone hoefully a stop for Harper. I have all sorts of Alex Rios IP Autos if anyone is interested. Also Guilermo Quiroz, Gabe Gross and a few other players. Took some pictures also ( almost professional looking ) and have them Auto'd as well. I have a really nice BJ Upton photo I took then had it signed the next game. I have a Sweet Spot signed Baseball of BJ Upton (slightly fadded). If anyone is interested in anything let me know.

Here we go everyone, last year never made it to a game and actually was the reason I got back into collecting but I live about 4 miles away from Syracuse Skychiefs ( Washington Nationals ). Hoping to catch a few this year and also hoping Strasburg comes back for rehab let alone hoefully a stop for Harper. I have all sorts of Alex Rios IP Autos if anyone is interested. Also Guilermo Quiroz, Gabe Gross and a few other players. Took some pictures also ( almost professional looking ) and have them Auto'd as well. I have a really nice BJ Upton photo I took then had it signed the next game. I have a Sweet Spot signed Baseball of BJ Upton (slightly fadded). If anyone is interested in anything let me know.

added
thank you
Robert