2015 Bowman Draft sky blue refractors not numbered! Trading for and buying.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Looking for the above....I have 15, 26, 53, 57, 78, 85,101, 106,107,132, 134,149, 171, 179, 190. Looking to trade and if the price is right to buy. Best regards, David

Last edited:
Hi! I just have this one (47).
I'd be looking for the refractors of any of these: 1, 28, 50, 75, 165, 182, 200.
Thanks, Al

David- Opening 2 jumbos this Saturday will keep you in mind for any blue refractors I pull.
Thanks,
Trish
Good luck on your break! Best regards, David
Hi! I just have this one (47).
I'd be looking for the refractors of any of these: 1, 28, 50, 75, 165, 182, 200.
Thanks, Al
Okay...I'll check after work...picking up a regular box tonight. Best wishes, David

Sorry....I pulled 32 refractors from one jumbo and one regular box......Nothing from your want list...anything else? Best regards, David

Not right now. I do need too many chromes for a set, so I'm not going to go there.
Saving my money for a case of Bowman's Best.
Anyway, I'm sending the Blue Refractor 47 to you as a free card. Just post it up for me.
Just a small token of appreciation for letting me win the Griffey auto recently.
Thanks,
Al

I just accepted the trade.
However, it seems I have to ask this question. The Blue refractor #47 I'm about to send is serial numbered to 150. I noticed on the trade post that you said Sky Blue Refractor. Are you looking for the non-numbered blue refractors instead of the numbered ones?
If so, then i have 13, 64, 146, and 150 instead of the #47 for you.
Let me know if you want the 4 cards or the 1 card.
Sorry, Al

I just accepted the trade.
However, it seems I have to ask this question. The Blue refractor #47 I'm about to send is serial numbered to 150. I noticed on the trade post that you said Sky Blue Refractor. Are you looking for the non-numbered blue refractors instead of the numbered ones?
If so, then i have 13, 64, 146, and 150 instead of the #47 for you.
Let me know if you want the 4 cards or the 1 card.
Sorry, Al
The sky blue refractors are not numbered. So the ones that I need are other ones. I'll check to see if I pulled any refractors that u might need for a trade. Best regards, David PS okay to request the free card trade be deleted.

So, if you just want the card numbered to 150, (47), then the post is good and the card will be coming to you.
Thanks,
Al

David,

I have these

Could use a little bit of Paypal if you could, What have you been buying them for?
PLMK!

Robbie
Already posted on your thread for the chrome cards........
for one sky blue ref 101....I could do the trade and include $6.00 for the 7 sky blue.....1 sky blue for the chromes. Best regards, David

david K. hi. I got my refractor lot in today. and it was not what we agreed on. the lot were all refractors. but only was a true sky blue ref. the rest were base refractors and a few colors.. so sory for getting your hopes up. the one sky blue is a good one at least. an Andrew benintendi. # 182. I would send the lot back but he sent me all the big names in base. refractors. and a few golds / 50 so lmk if you need benintendi. and lmk what we can work out on the ward. thanks. larry

Looking for the above....I have 15, 26, 53, 57, 78, 85,101, 106,107,132, 134,149, 171, 179, 190. Looking to trade and if the price is right to buy. Best regards, David

david K. hi. I got my refractor lot in today. and it was not what we agreed on. the lot were all refractors. but only was a true sky blue ref. the rest were base refractors and a few colors.. so sory for getting your hopes up. the one sky blue is a good one at least. an Andrew benintendi. # 182. I would send the lot back but he sent me all the big names in base. refractors. and a few golds / 50 so lmk if you need benintendi. and lmk what we can work out on the ward. thanks. larry
I could use the sky blue 182. Best regards, David