2015 Bowman's Best - What say you ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mintman2

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I haven't busted anything in years and to satisfy the itch I got a couple days ago I bought 3 hobby boxes of 2015 BB. A little late but just wondering what people thought of it.

I opened a box and I liked the base cards! Working on the base and prospect set. I hope u get the case hit!! My hobby store got 8 boxes......and someone hit the 1 of 2 auto of Kris Bryant!! Best regards, David

I picked up a case on day 1 when it came out.
I liked it so much that I've bought a box here and there adding up to another case, and I still may buy more.

Got, and busted, my boxes today. I like the cards but the bust was a bust. Best pulls were a Jorge Soler hi def auto and a redemption for a Jung Ho Kang refractor auto

3 boxes and 2 pretty nice autos isn't bad. Sure, it couldv'e been better but I'm betting you got some nice RC's and prospects too.

I opened a box and I liked the base cards! Working on the base and prospect set. I hope u get the case hit!! My hobby store got 8 boxes......and someone hit the 1 of 2 auto of Kris Bryant!! Best regards, David

David, let me know what you need and I'll try to knock them out for you