2015 GQ Iwakuma GU GOLD 17/25 FT- need GQ MINI'S

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Good looking Gold Iwakuma with teal jersey. Serial #17/25.
If you can not help my Mets wantlist, I need NON BASE GQ mini's...reds, silvers, golds etc. LMK, make an offer...thanks

Last edited:
Will see what all I have when I get home this evening. I know I've got an '15 Opening Day Star Relic Wright...but should have some other stuff.

Looks like the only other hit off your list would be a 2014 Bowman Platinum Prospect Auto Green Refractor Gabriel Ynoa

I collect Mariners...did see a Nick Franklin '11 Bowman Platinum Red and '13 Chrome Gold that would be of interest. Would consider some sort of cards + cash deal too if you were interested.

I collect Mariners...did see a Nick Franklin '11 Bowman Platinum Red and '13 Chrome Gold that would be of interest. Would consider some sort of cards + cash deal too if you were interested.

The 2011 Bow Plat Red is #1/225 and the 2013 Gold is 123/250. I don't sell cards unless in big lots usually. LMK what your thinking. Thx