2015 Gypsy Queen - 1 card to go

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trishlp

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Looking for #305 Whitey Ford bv $2.50, to complete my set. Have thousands of cards available for trade if you have one to trade please let me know what you are looking for in return.
Thanks,
Trish

Trish I'll check when I get home. Im also trying to complete the set. Even if its my only one, don't mind giving it up for someone to complete their set.

I'll let you know by the end of the day.

Thanks,

Todd

Todd,
I found a few cards from your lists.
2015 Topps
Robbed # 4 Gomez $1.25
Baseball History 10A, 13A $.75 each
Hot Streak # 12 $2
2015 Topps Chrome Commencements #'s 14, 16 $2 each.
If you want to pick $4 worth out for the Ford and post it up or lmk
Thanks,
Trish

Would you just do all the 2015 Topps for the cards? Not the chrome. If that's ok then go ahead and post.

$4.75 me
$4.00 you

The Ford books for $3 but since you are helping me finish of my set sure why not. Are you going to the card show next Saturday in Glen Burnie? if you are maybe we can save the cost of a stamp if not no problem.
Thanks,
Trish

I used to work in Owings Mills, work in Hunt Valley now.

The card show is at a Catholic School called Monsignor Slade it is on 10/17/15. It is a monthly show that has been going on for about 12 years now it is usually the 2nd Saturday but because of the big show in No VA this weekend they changed it. I set up there to sell my extras.
The address is:
120 Dorsey Road
Glen Burnie, Maryland, 21061

Thanks but I know I can't make it that weekend. We have our invitational tournament that weekend. I'm a golf pro at Green Spring Valley Hunt Club.

Maybe I can catch the show next month.

The next show is 11/14, hopefully you can make it. Can you post our trade for us, if you haven't already and I will put in the mail tomorrow.
Thanks,
Trish