2015 Gypsy Queen and Archives needs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Base or inserts? I have an extra Eclipsing History Wright/Strawberry, Stepping Up M Wilson and Heart of the Order Piazza if you are interested. LMK and I will include them.

Thanks,

Jeff

Base on the extra Mets, but I'll take the Mookie too. Only base I have are Niese and Goeddel out of S2.

Jeff

Another trade?

For you
15 Archives WF-9 W Ferrell,Dodgers $12
15 Archives Presidential Chronicles PCAL A Lincoln $1.50
$13.50

For me
15 Archives Silver 257 A McCutchen,Pirates $8
15 Archives 1990 Draft B Harper,Nationals $4
15 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini 140 M Teixeira,Yankees $2
$14.00

If this works for you go ahead and post the trade at your leisure and I will confirm it.

Larry

Ouch. I just traded the McCutchen to a Pirate collector friend of mine. Hadn't had a chance to update the list. Anything else you want? Maybe the Silver Mattingly?

Thanks,

Jeff

Okay so due to my own errors I still need 2 base cards for these 2 sets - one for each:

Gypsy Queen - 290
Archives - 60

Any help out there for these 2 or the GQ short prints?

Thanks,

Jeff

I've got the Bush and Truman that you need and base 60 all from Archives. I am interested in Framed cards - Javier Baez (233/499). LMK how close we are please.

I've got the Bush and Truman that you need and base 60 all from Archives. I am interested in Framed cards - Javier Baez (233/499). LMK how close we are please.

I have the Bush and Truman incoming as of late this morning. I hadn't gotten back in to update the list until now. Still need the #60 card. What other Archives inserts do you have available? They don't have to be on my list. The Baez has a $3.00 BV in Beckett. The #60 card is a $1.00 BV. Just another insert should do it.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff, I've got Archives WF-1 & WF-3. I also have base 60 if you don't get it elsewhere. Those Ferrells book for a crazy $12 each. I'd trade them for your 4 game cards, Draft Picks Posey and Scherzer, All-Star Rookies Herrera, Foltynewicz & May, and Silver 42. Total bv = $25.50.
Thanks, Dale

The other inserts I've got from that set are:
David Wright '68 game card
Jonathan Lucroy '68 game card
Yadier Molina '68 game card
Presidents: Truman, W Bush, Hoover