2015 Heritage High Numbers - 2 boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJLevitsky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hey Gang -

Busted 2 boxes of Heritage High Numbers. The highlight was a box topper Punchboard of Kris Bryant and Jose Abreu. That one is on eBay. That was in box 2. Box 1 was a hot box with 24 purple chromes - a good mix of veterans and rookies in that with Carlos Correa probably being the best one. 1 game used in each box - Johnny Cueto (Reds) and Michael Taylor (Nationals) were the 2. Also had the regular assortment of inserts. Came up 7 cards short of the base set and 9 SPs short. Got 2 SP action variations.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hey Jeff
Unfortunately I have not bought anything from this set. LMK if there is anything else I can find for you. I do have a small trade list on my site.

Hey Jeff
Unfortunately I have not bought anything from this set. LMK if there is anything else I can find for you. I do have a small trade list on my site.

I will take a look but I am really interested in cards for this set or others I really need.

Thanks,

Jeff

I need to pick some up Jeff but when I do we can trade.

Want list is already posted in these forums. 2 boxes got me really close. Matt finished my base for me so I am short just a few SPs and some inserts with a good amount to trade to finish it.

Thanks,

Jeff