2015 Heritage "HOT hobby box?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
My Heritage box had a purple refractor in every pack. Is this a "hot box" or is there a purple in every pack? I only bought the one box. Was just wondering. Thx

Well played. I had a hot box a few years ago. Very fun. I hope you pegged a Mets card or two.

Well played. I had a hot box a few years ago. Very fun. I hope you pegged a Mets card or two.

Tim, I did get the Wright purple. No other "cool" Mets. Also got a Baez/Soler Purple if interested. I am going to get another box (pushing my luck) and then post my wants. Mike

i will never forget my first hot box was a hobby box of 2008 goudeyi bought the case and the first box had a total of like 72 sp's then i called ZLW told him and started on the second box and it was the same way by the time i finished the case i had over 800 sp's and i think it was 25 ssp's which all in all really floored me