2015 Heritage Wants/FT's...some fun stuff!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Mike,

We can definitely get something done. Any chance we could work 450 or 500 into the trade so I could get one of the big ones I need out of the way. Let me know. Thanks, Andy

Hey Mike,

We can definitely get something done. Any chance we could work 450 or 500 into the trade so I could get one of the big ones I need out of the way. Let me know. Thanks, Andy

Andy, Unfortunately both of those are pending. Many of them are wrapped up in a trade for a Real One Mets auto. Mike

Andy, Unfortunately both of those are pending. Many of them are wrapped up in a trade for a Real One Mets auto. Mike

No worries, let's go,ahead with the trade as is then and I'll work the rest out. If you wouldn't mind posting, I'll confirm and prep for PO when I get home from work tonight. Thanks, Andy

No worries, let's go,ahead with the trade as is then and I'll work the rest out. If you wouldn't mind posting, I'll confirm and prep for PO when I get home from work tonight. Thanks, Andy

Andy, I've posted! Is your 2015 Topps list up to date. I am sure I can throw-in a few of those if you need any. LMK...

Mike:
Have the Color Swap 459 Wright and 2007 A&G Black NNO Beltran will swap for the Blue Back Gonzalez & 2015 Heritage Base 10, 41, 104, 156, 368, 400, 408.

Also, noticed that you wanted these 2007 A&G Black Minis- 99 133 175 313 Mini- Have- black no# Alou, Gomez, Green. The four numbered black minis were not produced, they are all no numbers. As far as I know the black minis were either numbered or not, don't know why Beckett has pricing on cards that were not produced.

John

Mike:
Have the Color Swap 459 Wright and 2007 A&G Black NNO Beltran will swap for the Blue Back Gonzalez & 2015 Heritage Base 10, 41, 104, 156, 368, 400, 408.

Also, noticed that you wanted these 2007 A&G Black Minis- 99 133 175 313 Mini- Have- black no# Alou, Gomez, Green. The four numbered black minis were not produced, they are all no numbers. As far as I know the black minis were either numbered or not, don't know why Beckett has pricing on cards that were not produced.

John

John, I have the cards listed, Alou, Green and Gomez black mini's w/o numbers and the others all with numbers. Are you saying that some are numbered and some are not (well obviously that is true as I am holding them in my hand)? But are you saying there are numbered and unnumbered versions of each black mini card? Are you saying that the four I have listed are not available with numberes that I should be looking for them without numbers? Very strange. Maybe you can help clear the water for me...or just make it more muddier...LOL! Sounds like I should be looking for the names on those 4 black mini's and not the numbers?
Anyway, I have already sold the Blue back Gonzo on ebay for $100. I can use the Wright color variation sp still (bv $25). Is there something else I can help you with? LMK, Thanks. Mike
P.S.- looking forward to a reply on those black mini's...

Man that is a crazy price on the Blue Gonzo - well done. Probably only will trade the Wright for another color variation or obviously a blue if they bring that kind of money.

There are not numbered and unnumbered black minis of the same player. There is not a numbered #99 black which is Green (based upon his number in the white & Ginter back) which only was produced as an unnumbered black (NNO). Same for the other numbers you listed, they were only produced as no numbers as far as I know.

NNO Beltran is the last black mini you need.

Obviously written expression is not one of my strong points.

Man that is a crazy price on the Blue Gonzo - well done. Probably only will trade the Wright for another color variation or obviously a blue if they bring that kind of money.

There are not numbered and unnumbered black minis of the same player. There is not a numbered #99 black which is Green (based upon his number in the white & Ginter back) which only was produced as an unnumbered black (NNO). Same for the other numbers you listed, they were only produced as no numbers as far as I know.

NNO Beltran is the last black mini you need.

Obviously written expression is not one of my strong points.

After I saw a Tulowitzki go for $230, I had to put the AGone out there. I thought it would go for more actually but happy with the $100.
OK, so I've changed my wantlist to reflect what you have said above and just wrote in Beltrans name. Would you like to trade your Beltran for those Heritages? I have all 7 of them if you still need them. Post if good. Thanks for the help on my wantlist. Mike

I need NR-11,12,13, and 15 and Koufax SK-4

Do you have any interest in any of these Mets?

10 topps game piece mini David Wright fly out #15 of 45 red back
13 bowman chrome mini CC-NYM4 Michael Fulmer
11 champion mini Gary Carter 98
13 a & g minis Seaver and Gooden
12 a & g mini Seaver
14 a & g mini Colon
12 a & g mini gold border Wright
00 private stock mini Edgardo Alfonzo
12 gq green Lucas Duda
12 gq mini Gary Carter
13 gq minis Gary Carter and Ike Davis
12 wal mart blue border Josh Edgin
14 topps chrome die cut CC-DW David Wright
14 topps chrome purple ref Rafael Montero
13 bowman gold Jon Niese
02 fleer platinum wheelhouse 6 of 20 Mike Piazza
13 bowman hometown hero Cory Vaughn
05 fleer gold medallion David Wright

plmk Thanks Stanley

I need NR-11,12,13, and 15 and Koufax SK-4

Do you have any interest in any of these Mets?

10 topps game piece mini David Wright fly out #15 of 45 red back
13 bowman chrome mini CC-NYM4 Michael Fulmer
11 champion mini Gary Carter 98
13 a & g minis Seaver and Gooden
12 a & g mini Seaver
14 a & g mini Colon
12 a & g mini gold border Wright
00 private stock mini Edgardo Alfonzo
12 gq green Lucas Duda
12 gq mini Gary Carter
13 gq minis Gary Carter and Ike Davis
12 wal mart blue border Josh Edgin
14 topps chrome die cut CC-DW David Wright
14 topps chrome purple ref Rafael Montero
13 bowman gold Jon Niese
02 fleer platinum wheelhouse 6 of 20 Mike Piazza
13 bowman hometown hero Cory Vaughn
05 fleer gold medallion David Wright

plmk Thanks Stanley

Hey Stanley, Hard for me to tell without numbers, but I think the only one I might be able to use is the mini green Duda. If he is one of these numbers, I can use it:
2012 GQ Mini Green need- 223 245 251 295 296 343

LMK ...thx

Hey Stanley, Hard for me to tell without numbers, but I think the only one I might be able to use is the mini green Duda. If he is one of these numbers, I can use it:
2012 GQ Mini Green need- 223 245 251 295 296 343

LMK ...thx

He is 198 Thanks Stanley

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online