2015: IP in Arlington

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

That's MLB graphing for you. We've all had days like that. At least you got Pudge! That's definitely a plus!

Quite an array of events..... would you consider a 50-50 for Keith Hernandez? LMK.....

Considering this was the Mets' only trip here and he didn't even travel with them, I'll have to decline. And even if/when they ever come again, I have 3 set cards I need to do on him first.

The bug bit you again, that is what happens!!! Congrats, its fun for you to have a big time success, and fun for us to see all your cool items!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

Way it goes, with all the auto's you have gotten I think ya would have been snubbed enough times by now to know lol. Nice haul's though.

Way it goes, with all the auto's you have gotten I think ya would have been snubbed enough times by now to know lol. Nice haul's though.

Oh I have, haha. I just figured being the one guy out there in an Indians jersey and Browns hat, and having sprinted across a parking lot to get him (which is tough for me, even after dropping 25 pounds-- the only time the words "Drew looks like... a marathon runner" will ever remotely appear together is in the sentence "Drew looks like he ate a marathon runner"), I figured Brantley would be better than that to me. Apparently not.

Oh I have, haha. I just figured being the one guy out there in an Indians jersey and Browns hat, and having sprinted across a parking lot to get him (which is tough for me, even after dropping 25 pounds-- the only time the words "Drew looks like... a marathon runner" will ever remotely appear together is in the sentence "Drew looks like he ate a marathon runner"), I figured Brantley would be better than that to me. Apparently not.

Next time, hopefully? Its not like you were asking him for his car!