2015 Jumbo box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJLevitsky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hey gang -

I just started busting my jumbo box but got the autograph in the second pack. Cubs fans come on in. It is a Javier Baez.

Thanks,

Jeff

Well played. I'll let it settle a bit, as I'm okay on Baez stuff. Depends on how much I have to offer in exchange, and I might be all over it at some point.

Dude really needs to figure out the contact thing for his cards to bounce up again.

Jeff,

I busted a jumbo box ended up 2 cards short for the set 151 and 196 kind of curious if you'll pull them

...and pulled this

15 Topps Black 335 Matt Barnes,Red Sox /64

Thanks,
Larry

I'm a bit ambivalent on buying boxes this year. I might do more eBay, but less box buying. Not sold yet. A bit has to do with getting a read on the chase cards in various boxes.

I am going to finish sorting tonight but am definitely interested in that numbered Barnes. I have 1 jumbo and 1 hobby to sort. I will NOT be buying any more boxes but will be trading for inserts and base cards that I need to finish sets. I am not happy with the feel of the cards this year. Something a little sticky about them.

Larry - hold that Barnes and we can work something out.

Thanks,

Jeff

I am going to finish sorting tonight but am definitely interested in that numbered Barnes. I have 1 jumbo and 1 hobby to sort. I will NOT be buying any more boxes but will be trading for inserts and base cards that I need to finish sets. I am not happy with the feel of the cards this year. Something a little sticky about them.

Larry - hold that Barnes and we can work something out.

Thanks,

Jeff

I'll hold it as I am building the Ar•che•types Free Agents and Inspired sets and building the Yankees and Pirates Rainbow foil team set and any players listed in my sig line

Last edited:
Done sorting. 53 cards short of second set and 80 dupes beyond that. Interesting inserts. I will be posting wants etc probably over the weekend.

Larry - I have to decide what inserts I want to keep and then I will be in touch.

Chris - No help on the parallels for you. Sorry.

Thanks all,

Jeff

Done sorting. 53 cards short of second set and 80 dupes beyond that. Interesting inserts. I will be posting wants etc probably over the weekend.

Larry - I have to decide what inserts I want to keep and then I will be in touch.

Chris - No help on the parallels for you. Sorry.

Thanks all,

Jeff

That's fine

While I am not thrilled with the cards in this set, I will give Topps credit for one thing. It is about time that they realized it is easier on collectors if they number things instead of using letters for checklists. All of the insert sets I have seen start with letters but the cards all have numbers not letters after the letter identifying the insert set. That is a major improvement as far as I am concerned.

Thanks,

Jeff

While I am not thrilled with the cards in this set, I will give Topps credit for one thing. It is about time that they realized it is easier on collectors if they number things instead of using letters for checklists. All of the insert sets I have seen start with letters but the cards all have numbers not letters after the letter identifying the insert set. That is a major improvement as far as I am concerned.

Thanks,

Jeff

And the names on the cards are nice and large as are the numbers on the back now if they would make the code numbers on the back larger that would be even better.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.