2015 Topps 1st Home Run Medallions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dale

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Here's what I have to trade in the way of 1st Home Run Medallions: J. Baez, R. Cano, B. Harper, J. Heyward, E. Hosmer, D. Jeter, A. Jones x 3, C. Jones, E. Longoria x 2, V. Martinez, D. Mattingly, M. Moustakas, B. Posey, J. Soler, T. Tulowitzki x 2.

Here are the medallions I'm looking for: P. Konerko, M. Piazza, and M. Trout. I would also trade for Topps Gold, Rainbow Foil, 1st Home Run Gold and photo variation SP's.

Thanks, Dale

Last edited:
Hi Dale -

I have the Cespedes ($12) and Votto ($15) medallions from your list. I could use the Mattingly ($25) medallion in return. Let me know if that works.

Thanks.

Aaron

I have Goldschmidt and Howard if you are interested in getting those in a deal for the Koufax and Ryan Heritage cards you mentioned. LMK.

Thanks,

Jeff

OK Jeff, we're currently at $96 bv for you and $56 for me. The Broglio would do it if you're willing.
Thanks, Dale
I have Goldschmidt and Howard if you are interested in getting those in a deal for the Koufax and Ryan Heritage cards you mentioned. LMK.

Thanks,

Jeff

Last edited: