2015 Topps Baseball Hobby Box, 2 Target Hangers, 2 Target Blasters, 3Jumbos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nice break - any time you can pick up a Biz Markie, it is a good day.

But didn't think these released until tomorrow??

Nice break! My hobby store should be getting their boxes (regular hobby and jumbos) tomorrow. Should be a fun break! Best regards, David

Nice break - any time you can pick up a Biz Markie, it is a good day.

But didn't think these released until tomorrow??

I saw boxes at Target yesterday. Not sure when they were supposed to officially release, but my LCS had them today...so I bought one. :)

Nice break! My hobby store should be getting their boxes (regular hobby and jumbos) tomorrow. Should be a fun break! Best regards, David

If you are referring to Bases Loaded, I hope they get them, too...bought two jumbos for a buddy from them on eBay.

Nice break, if the spring fever Jones and Harper are available for trade plmk

All my cards are available for trade, but it's so hard for collectors to come up with Fresno State alumni that I don't advertise what I have anymore. If you have newer Doug Fister, Jordan Luplow, Matt Garza, Casey McGehee, Aaron Judge, Jordan Brink, Derick Velazquez or Justin Wilson we might be able to make something happen.

How do the Rainbow parallels look? Are they shiny looking like the sparkle cards of the past few years? Contemplating whether to do that set this year or not but I will be snagging at least a couple boxes this weekend.

How do the Rainbow parallels look? Are they shiny looking like the sparkle cards of the past few years? Contemplating whether to do that set this year or not but I will be snagging at least a couple boxes this weekend.

The rainbow is only on the background and is much more subtle than the Green or Gold Sparkle borders of the past. I don't have a scan but a bunch are already available on the Bay.

I'll keep and eye out for the fresno state players for you. Best regards, David PS bullseye on the bases loaded!

Thanks, David, I appreciate that.

I'll see what I can find of the players you mentioned.
Thanks,
Trish

Awesome, thanks.

I'm interested in the Merritt buyback. Should be opening some 2015 today...

I don't trade much anymore, so I'm sure I'll have it when you open your stuff.

Ah! You bought more and have no more base needs. I'll poke around tonight and see if I can knock a Bobby Jones off your list.

Ah! You bought more and have no more base needs. I'll poke around tonight and see if I can knock a Bobby Jones off your list.

Sorry I wasn't clear about that-I'm not even building base sets anymore. I only posted what I was short from the original boxes to give fellow collectors an idea of what to expect.

I can do you those two; what would it take for the Originals Merritt?

I need all except the base cards of FIster and Garza. As for trade value, I'm not sure. I know the Buybacks come two per box, but there is not true checklist of what is available. They may be 1 or 100,000 of each card stamped. What do you think of their value?

I need all except the base cards of FIster and Garza. As for trade value, I'm not sure. I know the Buybacks come two per box, but there is not true checklist of what is available. They may be 1 or 100,000 of each card stamped. What do you think of their value?

Depends on condition and year, I suppose. The few (common) buyback Twins I've gotten in the past certainly weren't mint, and they weren't a whole lot more than their original card