2015 Topps Chrome Blaster OMG My new best pull ever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kycardkid

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
So left the house this morning to go to the local card shop and had anticipated on getting some supplies and a couple of jumbo packs of 2015 Topps Chrome. I got there and for whatever reason he decided to take the day off and they were closed. Bummed out, I made my way to the closest Meijer store to grab a few groceries and a blaster. Got home and cracked the blaster. On the second pack midway through, I got a Byron Buxton Gold Refractor Autograph #30/50!!!!!!!!! Out of a blaster!!!!!!!

Not a big Buxton fan so I guess eBay will be my next stop. What do you guys think I should do? BIN, BIN with Best Offer, or auction? How much should I ask without looking totally insane?

With bigger hits I like to do a high BIN w/ BO... this way I can field offers and let go when I'm comfortable. Nice hit btw!!

Nice hit! Check the closed auctions to see what previous ones closed for it will give u a good start on the bin with best offer. Best regards, David