2015 Topps Chrome Update FS/FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ted for Bryant OK if thats all post it
Looking thru what other Cubs cards I have(no Correa-Seager-Schwarber) if you can find any for Jackie
15 Topps Future Stars #37 Alcantara & #196 Cubs
15 Topps Opening Day rc#25 Soler
15 Topps opening day Franchise Flashback #FF-05 Rizzo
15 Topps Free Agent 3F40-7 Dawson
13 Topps Update rc#US56Fujikawa
13 Topps Chasing the dream #CD-6 Rizzo
13 Topps Chasig History #CH-36 Wood
09 O-***-Chee rc#598 David Patton & Moments #555 Kosuke/Theriot #HM9 No hitter Zambrano
95 Zenith SAMPLE #70 Grace
Jack

Last edited:
Jack,
I didn't really see anything else that I can use. I'd also consider RC of Lindor, Syndergaard, AddRuss.

Ted for Bryant OK if thats all post it
Looking thru what other Cubs cards I have(no Correa-Seager-Schwarber) if you can find any for Jackie
15 Topps Future Stars #37 Alcantara & #196 Cubs
15 Topps Opening Day rc#25 Soler
15 Topps opening day Franchise Flashback #FF-05 Rizzo
15 Topps Free Agent 3F40-7 Dawson
13 Topps Update rc#US56Fujikawa
13 Topps Chasing the dream #CD-6 Rizzo
13 Topps Chasig History #CH-36 Wood
09 O-***-Chee rc#598 David Patton & Moments #555 Kosuke/Theriot #HM9 No hitter Zambrano
95 Zenith SAMPLE #70 Grace
Jack

I have two Syndergaard
!5 Topps Update #US234
16 Topps Future Stars#43
Jack

Jack,
I'm afraid that I have multiple copies of each of these. I really want to make this work for you. I can send you both of the cards that you want and you can send me something back later when you get a chance. Or, we can just wait until you have something for me. Either way works for me.

David

I'll be glad to send the Bryant and I will owe you a nice Cubbie card (hopefully I will get one soon) for the two post it
THANKS
Jack