2015 Topps Home Run Medallions wanted w/BVs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have 2 that are still on your list - 2015 Series 1 Pedroia and Cespedes. Main wants are 2016 Heritage SPs but LMK what you have to offer and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff,
I just picked up the Pedroia in a trade from another thread but I still need the Cespedes.
The only '16 Heritage SP I have is an #132 Ichiro action imageBV $12. Do you need that one?

Thanks,
Gary

Jeff,
I just picked up the Pedroia in a trade from another thread but I still need the Cespedes.
The only '16 Heritage SP I have is an #132 Ichiro action imageBV $12. Do you need that one?

Thanks,
Gary
What else would you want to make it happen? The Cespedes is not enough for the Ichiro.

Thanks,

Jeff

What else would you want to make it happen? The Cespedes is not enough for the Ichiro.

Thanks,

Jeff

Do you have any Berger's Best? I still need these:
BB-3 Henry Aaron - Milwaukee Braves
BB-8 Roberto Clemente - Pittsburgh Pirates
BB-10 Bill Mazeroski - Pittsburgh Pirates
BB-17 Rod Carew - Minnesota Twins
BB-45 John Smoltz - Atlanta Braves
BB-51 Joe Mauer - Minnesota Twins
BB-55 Hanley Ramirez - Florida Marlins
BB-59 Stephen Strasburg - Washington Nationals
BB-64 Kris Bryant - Chicago Cubs
Or a trade list I can look at?
Thanks,
Gary

Do you have any Berger's Best? I still need these:
BB-3 Henry Aaron - Milwaukee Braves
BB-8 Roberto Clemente - Pittsburgh Pirates
BB-10 Bill Mazeroski - Pittsburgh Pirates
BB-17 Rod Carew - Minnesota Twins
BB-45 John Smoltz - Atlanta Braves
BB-51 Joe Mauer - Minnesota Twins
BB-55 Hanley Ramirez - Florida Marlins
BB-59 Stephen Strasburg - Washington Nationals
BB-64 Kris Bryant - Chicago Cubs
Or a trade list I can look at?
Thanks,
Gary

I don't have any left but I know someone who might. I just sent him a message. I might not be able to get back to you until tomorrow morning or evening. If he can't help, I will send you a list of potential inserts/GU. I do have a Johnny Cueto GU from Topps series 1 in a Royals uniform if that would interest you.

Thanks,

Jeff

I don't have any left but I know someone who might. I just sent him a message. I might not be able to get back to you until tomorrow morning or evening. If he can't help, I will send you a list of potential inserts/GU. I do have a Johnny Cueto GU from Topps series 1 in a Royals uniform if that would interest you.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff,
Sounds good. I am having internet connection issues and a serviceman is supposed to be here today to get my service repaired.

Thanks,
Gary

Jeff,
Sounds good. I am having internet connection issues and a serviceman is supposed to be here today to get my service repaired.

Thanks,
Gary

No help with the Bergers Bests. What types of things should I list for you other than that. I have a bunch of inserts from this and prior years or other things. LMK.

Thanks,

Jeff

Great, just LMK what you have.

Thanks,
Gary

Okay here is my offer:

I get 2016 Topps Heritage Ichiro Action Variation

You get 2015 FHR Medallion Cespedes and 2015 Topps Update 22 65 94 115 135 155 161 236 237 245 281 303 345 359

If that works for you, go ahead and post it and I will mail as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Jeff

Okay here is my offer:

I get 2016 Topps Heritage Ichiro Action Variation

You get 2015 FHR Medallion Cespedes and 2015 Topps Update 22 65 94 115 135 155 161 236 237 245 281 303 345 359

If that works for you, go ahead and post it and I will mail as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Jeff

Works for me. The trade is posted and I can mail tomorrow. Thanks for another great trade.

Gary

Mike,
I found a 2008 Masterpieces captured On Canvas CC-JS Johan Santana your list shows you need.
The Cespedes BVs @ $5 and the Santana @ $8 would you have anything else to go along with the
medallion? I could use Burger's Best or '15 Topps Update wants listed here:
https://sites.google.com/site/addictedtobaseballcards22/all-my-set-wantlists
Thanks,
Gary

Gary, before I go through your wantlist and pulling cards, I have to ask if you have any other Mets cards from my wantlist. A quick look at your wants and I think I can probably find a few more than just $8 worth. LMK. I don't want to spend a bunch of time looking if you only have the 1 Met. Thanks, Mike

Gary, before I go through your wantlist and pulling cards, I have to ask if you have any other Mets cards from my wantlist. A quick look at your wants and I think I can probably find a few more than just $8 worth. LMK. I don't want to spend a bunch of time looking if you only have the 1 Met. Thanks, Mike

Mike,
This Santana is probably all I have. On our last trade it took me 3 or 4 days digging to find something for you.
So the $8 more is all I can get traded for right now.
Thanks,
Gary

Mike,
This Santana is probably all I have. On our last trade it took me 3 or 4 days digging to find something for you.
So the $8 more is all I can get traded for right now.
Thanks,
Gary

I can send these Gary:
Cespedes Med.
Bergers Best- 45 55
2015 update- US205 253 274 282 308 340

iF THAT IS OK, PLEASE POST. tHANKS, mIKE

I can send these Gary:
Cespedes Med.
Bergers Best- 45 55
2015 update- US205 253 274 282 308 340

iF THAT IS OK, PLEASE POST. tHANKS, mIKE

Mike,
That works great for me. Trade is posted. I will mail today. And, by the way the pink Trout never showed up.
I pitched a fit over that and the other trader sent me a Alex Gordon auto to make up for it.

Thanks for the trade,
Gary

Mike,
That works great for me. Trade is posted. I will mail today. And, by the way the pink Trout never showed up.
I pitched a fit over that and the other trader sent me a Alex Gordon auto to make up for it.

Thanks for the trade,
Gary
My heart dropped a second there Gary when you said the Pink Trout didn't show. I thought it was me who sent it. I am currently having an issue as a Bryant auto I traded to someone here has not shown yet in 10 days. Thought this might have been another lost in the mail. At least he made good with the Gordon. Don't know how I will have to make good on the $200 Bryant if it doesn't show. Thanks for the trade. Will mail in the morn. Mike