2015 Topps Mini's...Team Sets FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey everyone, acouple of issues have arisen while I sorted through these mini's. About half of the set had little dings in the lower right corner of the cards. I contacted Topps and they are sending a replacement set ASAP. There was also a regular card missing from the set, a #75 Pedroia. I will contact you all here when I receive the new set. Also, if you responded to my IM's and have not received an answer yet, I got a call last night as my Son and daughter-in-law had our second Grandchild, this time a son, Julian! We have been at the hospital since then. Baby was 3 weeks early but everyone is good and healthy. Something NEW to give thanks for this Thanksgiving. Happy Holidays and I will post when new set is in. Peace, Mike

Hey congrats, Mike!

Was wandering if you're expecting PayPal gift, or PayPal goods? Also, any interest in the Heritage '51 red back minis of Syndergaard and Duda?

Hey congrats, Mike!

Was wandering if you're expecting PayPal gift, or PayPal goods? Also, any interest in the Heritage '51 red back minis of Syndergaard and Duda?

Thanks David. Please send either way as long as I don't get charged for it. I can use the 2 Mets mini's. I really like that set. Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks David. Please send either way as long as I don't get charged for it. I can use the 2 Mets mini's. I really like that set. Happy Thanksgiving.

Ha! so, PayPal gift then -- PayPal goods deducts a fee.

I will hold the minis, and maybe we can swing a trade out of it. If you're already sending the mins, might as well piggyback on the postage.

Thanks for hanging in there peeps. Just got woord from Topps I should have the replacement set in by weeks end. I'll update then Thanks so much.

Are you selling the serial #ed parallels separate or are they included in the team lots?

Set is in, set is sorted and teams are ready to go....If anyone is interested, I'll have a separate thread with the serial numbered and rookie cards for trade. Thank you all for bearing with me. Mike

If you still have the 31 Tropeano and 351 Koehler minis, I think I still need them.
If you want the Marlins and Astros team sets I can help. I am not breaking them up. Sorry.

I would be interested in the Cardinals and Angels
Cardinals were spoken for earlier. Still have the Angels. 19 cards at $.14 ea (my cost) plus postage is $6.00 delivered. LMK. Thanks