2015 Topps set needs - 3 left!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff, I have nothing against small trades, just not this small. Not worth the postage. Thanks anyway.

Brian
Brian,

No problem. I went ahead and posted the 7 cards that you need as Free Cards. I will get them in the mail by Thursday.

Thanks, Glad I could help you out.

Jeff

Rob,

How about this?

I get...
2015 Topps BB - 358, 408, 410, 434, 522, 587, 598, 636

You get...
2015 Topps Highlight of the Year #H45 Hank Aaron
2015 Topps Til It's Over #TIO5 Omar Vizquel
2015 Topps Til It's Over #TIO9 Craig Biggio
2015 Topps Til It's Over #TIO12 Matt Cain
2015 Topps Til It's Over #TIO14 David Freese

If this works, please post. If not, let me know and I will see what else I have.

Jeff

Jeff, works just fine. Posted. -Rob

Brian,

No problem. I went ahead and posted the 7 cards that you need as Free Cards. I will get them in the mail by Thursday.

Thanks, Glad I could help you out.

Jeff

Jeff,

You are too kind. I will send you 2015 Topps cards #426, 632 and 637 if you still need them. I'll post them as free cards.

Brian

I need the following to complete my set. I have extra base and some inserts available. Please let me know what you are looking for in return.

2015 Topps Baseball - 426, 632, 637

I have 632 and 637 for you - I need a 613 to finish off my set if you have one, otherwise any other set hit will work.

EDIT: Looks like you might have gotten these already - if you still need them PLMK.

Thanks,
Dan

I have 632 and 637 for you - I need a 613 to finish off my set if you have one, otherwise any other set hit will work.

EDIT: Looks like you might have gotten these already - if you still need them PLMK.

Thanks,
Dan
I should have all the cards I need. I looked for #613 and do not have an extra one.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.