2015 Topps Sultan of Swat Target exclusive Wants

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I got the Swats 8 and 10, and I have some Vernon Wells stuff I've been looking to move including a printing plate. I could use like a handful of the 2015 Topps Heritage SPs from your scans and I'm sure I can find something else to make it work, however I don't know how much it is going to cost me to mail over the border so I want to make a deal worthwhile...

I got the Swats 8 and 10, and I have some Vernon Wells stuff I've been looking to move including a printing plate. I could use like a handful of the 2015 Topps Heritage SPs from your scans and I'm sure I can find something else to make it work, however I don't know how much it is going to cost me to mail over the border so I want to make a deal worthwhile...

Hi, I can use the Ruth's but I don't need the Well's cards. What sp's are you looking at? A pwe cost $1.20 with a couple of cards in it. Lmk, thanks.

al.

Hi, I can use the Ruth's but I don't need the Well's cards. What sp's are you looking at? A pwe cost $1.20 with a couple of cards in it. Lmk, thanks.

al.
I guess nobody wants Vernon LOL, I guess I'll keep trying with somebody else. I guess I can afford a PWE then, even if that is more than the cost for 2 U.S. stamps. :O For my 1-725 set, I need from you 427 (Xander Bogaerts), 443 (Kenley Jansen), 459 (David Wright), 471 (Alex Gordon), 473 (Adrian Gonzalez), 497 (Yu Darvish).

I guess nobody wants Vernon LOL, I guess I'll keep trying with somebody else. I guess I can afford a PWE then, even if that is more than the cost for 2 U.S. stamps. :O For my 1-725 set, I need from you 427 (Xander Bogaerts), 443 (Kenley Jansen), 459 (David Wright), 471 (Alex Gordon), 473 (Adrian Gonzalez), 497 (Yu Darvish).

Hi, how about I send
443 Jansen $5
471 Gordon $5

For the 2 Ruths, they are $8 total but that works for me unless you have a 2016 heritage #61 base you can throw in. No worries if you don't, Lmk or post it up, thanks. Hey, I saw a 1977 Lou Brock in your bucket, if thats for trade i'll throw in another sp.

Al.

Last edited:
I will have to see if I can find it, but there is a catch. I acquired all those vintage cards with the understanding that they are not in that great of condition, so I must pass along the same info to you. I don't recall what shape the Brock is in, but once I find it I can shed some light on that.

I will have to see if I can find it, but there is a catch. I acquired all those vintage cards with the understanding that they are not in that great of condition, so I must pass along the same info to you. I don't recall what shape the Brock is in, but once I find it I can shed some light on that.

OK, lmk, in your buckett it says NM but lmk, thanks.

Al.

I finally found it and to be honest... it's in worse shape than I remember it when I got it in years ago. The corners are in really rough shape, and the edges are better but have good amount of ware all around too. The surface looks okay, but there is writing on the back in pen that is covering the card number and inside the stats box. The centering is actually good on it too, but that's the only thing I would call a plus on the Brock.

I finally found it and to be honest... it's in worse shape than I remember it when I got it in years ago. The corners are in really rough shape, and the edges are better but have good amount of ware all around too. The surface looks okay, but there is writing on the back in pen that is covering the card number and inside the stats box. The centering is actually good on it too, but that's the only thing I would call a plus on the Brock.

Hey, thanks for looking but I think i'll pass. How about we do the 2 sp's for the 2 Ruths then. Lmk, thanks, Al.

Sultan of sweat I have these:3,4,5,6,8,10
I can use 2016 heritage sp's:427,431,432,436,441,452,454,455,457,461
Ken

Sultan of sweat I have these:3,4,5,6,8,10
I can use 2016 heritage sp's:427,431,432,436,441,452,454,455,457,461
Ken

Hi Ken, I can use #4, i'm working on a deal for the rest. I have 2016 sp 455 Gonzalez. Would you do a pwe trade #4 for sp 455? Lmk, thanks, Al.