2015 topps update needs down to 2 cards.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey I have them both for you..they are yours just let me know what you want to do...

Thanks Bob (2card)

I am done with this set but I do have a thread started in this section looking for some older bowmans and if you don't want to look for those how about a dollar and a stamp for pwe...or post a trade up of what you want...or if you want to try and make a bigger trade we could go that way also, don't have a wantlist page but do need cards from older years, are you looking for anything else?

Last edited:
or maybe do have any 2015 update photo variations for trade?? if you do let me know what u have and i'll check my set and we'll get it done that way..Bob (2card)

or maybe do have any 2015 update photo variations for trade?? if you do let me know what u have and i'll check my set and we'll get it done that way..Bob (2card)

Sorry didn't find anything you can use but I will buy if you want to post sale I will confirm,