2015 Topps Update Needs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Al, I have 114-226-375 and a rainbow 226. Looking for Cardinal gold and rainbow from this set. LMK, Aaron

I also have a heritage High 591 Osuna.

Last edited:
Al, I have 114-226-375 and a rainbow 226. Looking for Cardinal gold and rainbow from this set. LMK, Aaron

I also have a heritage High 591 Osuna.

Aaron, sorry no gold or rainbow Cardinals. Only thing I have is heritage hi# 678 Cooney rc, lmk if you need it and thanks for the reply.

Al.

I have 125, 224, 361, 378, 388. Any tape measure blasts or any twin cards? Best regards, David

David I have US341 Eddie Rosario rc , US206 Pelfrey and tape measure blasts TMB-2 Miggy, lmk if u can use any and thanks for the reply.

Al.

Aaron, sorry no gold or rainbow Cardinals. Only thing I have is heritage hi# 678 Cooney rc, lmk if you need it and thanks for the reply.

Al.

David I have US341 Eddie Rosario rc , US206 Pelfrey and tape measure blasts TMB-2 Miggy, lmk if u can use any and thanks for the reply.

Al.
The miggy works for me! Okay to post it. Thanks, David