2015 Topps Wants and Trade Lists

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trish,

My mistake, I copied the wrong list of cards that you were interested in. How about this trade:

I Get:
First HR Medallion FHRM #'s - CU - Utley $12
Rainbow Foil #’s 163, 187 $4.50
Highlight of the Year #’s 19 $2
First HR Silver Stripe #’s 23 (retail jumbo packs) $2
First HR Silver Letters (base) #’s 23, 24 $3.50
Total: $24

You Get:
2014 Bowman Chrome Prospects Blue Refractors Tim Berry #BCP74 127/150 $5
2014 Bowman Chrome Prospects Bubble Refractors Tim Berry #BCP74 51/99 $8
2014 Bowman Chrome Prospects Green Refractors Tim Berry #BCP74 60/75 $10
Total: $23

Kevin, sorry I would have to pass on that trade as most of the cards you offered were not on the list of cards I am interested in. If you are willing to work something else out lmk.

Tim, I don't have any Rockies parallels from 2015 topps to trade. I do have a Tulowitzki auto from 14 topps tek #'d 2/25 (I think it is the clouds diffractor version) or if you are not interested in that lmk if parallels from other years would work and I will see what I can find.

Tom- I did some research and the Ellsbury GU'd is a Red Sox card so I will pass on that one. The only cards I really can use from the list you sent are the following
2015 Topps Gold #84,#169 $4.50
2015 Topps Rainbow Foil #8,180,190,288 $8

I have added Kathy's Yankee wantlist to my website if you want to see if you can help with them.

Ray- Sorry my friend completed her Ruth set and I no longer need the cards. If you have a tradelist I will look at it see if there is anything else I could use.

Kevin- Some of the cards you were interested in are no longer available so I am going to pass at this time.

Stanley - Sorry no longer need the Ruth cards

Yankees1 - I have updated the list of rainbow foil cards. PLMK which cards you are interested in. The Davis is not a high priority for me since he is not pictured in an O's uniform

David- The bv for the gold and Spring Fever Jones is $5.00 ($2 and $3 respectively). The Twins Rainbow Foils are $6.50 ($2 each for 41 and 259, $2.50 for 55) 1st HR 29 is $2 PLMK if you have any others to even it up, I added my friends wantlist to my website if you want to check that also.
Thanks,
Trish

Last edited:
Tim, I don't have any Rockies parallels from 2015 topps to trade. I do have a Tulowitzki auto from 14 topps tek #'d 2/25 (I think it is the clouds diffractor version) or if you are not interested in that lmk if parallels from other years would work and I will see what I can find.

Trish,

If you're ok with it, that trade is fine with me. If not, parallels from other years would work. Rockies, Freddie Freeman, Yoenis Cespedes. Let me know what you are comfortable with.

Tim

David- The bv for the gold and Spring Fever Jones is $5.00 ($2 and $3 respectively). The Twins Rainbow Foils are $6.50 ($2 each for 41 and 259, $2.50 for 55) 1st HR 29 is $2 PLMK if you have any others to even it up, I added my friends wantlist to my website if you want to check that also.
Thanks,
Trish

I came up with Baseball History #9B Jackson, and these 2014 Topps Tek: Spirals Palmeiro, Waves Jones, and Waves Clemens