2015 Topps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi David:

The Gold Colabello #41 BV's at $2. Free Agt. 40 #'s 6 (Ortiz) and 11 (Jackson) are a $1 each. Work for you on a pwe?

PLMK

Shep

I could use gold card 41...I have theses for trade: 1st home run 24, Free agents 3, 6, 11 and inspired play cards 1 and 2. Let me know. Best regards, David

Hi Eric:

The Carpenter BV's at $15.

The three Babe Ruth Cards are $5 each. OK? PWE?

PLMK

Shep

Trade is good but I don't think that the Carpenter card would get here without damage in a PWE. I can probably send the Ruth cards PWE without problems if ok with you but I think sending the medallion in a bubble mailer would be better. I can add another card to your side and send them in a mailer also.
LMK - Eric

Sorry, wasn't paying attention. Yes, a mailer is fine. Please post if OK.

Shep

Trade is good but I don't think that the Carpenter card would get here without damage in a PWE. I can probably send the Ruth cards PWE without problems if ok with you but I think sending the medallion in a bubble mailer would be better. I can add another card to your side and send them in a mailer also.
LMK - Eric