2016 Allen & Ginter METS & SET Needs (Regular, Mini and "X" needs/ft's)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pulled the Cespedes full size relic and the following minis:
30 92 224 276

Let me know if you need/want any of them. Will be doing the natural wonders, mascots in the wild, ferocious felines and baseball legends subsets. Thanks.
Need the 92, 224 & 276 along with the Cespedes. Currently have: natural wonders- 2+ 3 4+ 6 7+ 8 9+ 11 13+ 14 16+ 17 18++
ferocious felines- 7 11+ 15 and baseball legends - 2 5 6 7 8+ 10 11 14 15 17 19 21 22 23+ 24++ 25
Shall I put any aside for you? Thanks, Mike

Go ahead and save the SP's for me. After you get your other two boxes in, we can talk about a trade for whatever base/SP's I need, that you have. Ill save the relics for you, so you can mark them off your neeedlist. Thanks and let me know when you get your other boxes in!

Robbie
I should have my boxes tomorrow night. Put those aside for you. Thanks, Mike

Need the 92, 224 & 276 along with the Cespedes. Currently have: natural wonders- 2+ 3 4+ 6 7+ 8 9+ 11 13+ 14 16+ 17 18++
ferocious felines- 7 11+ 15 and baseball legends - 2 5 6 7 8+ 10 11 14 15 17 19 21 22 23+ 24++ 25
Shall I put any aside for you? Thanks, Mike

How would you feel about the 4 felines cards and wonders 2 3 4 6 for the 3 minis and the cespedes? If that works for you, we can post, if not, we can work out additional details. Thanks.

How would you feel about the 4 felines cards and wonders 2 3 4 6 for the 3 minis and the cespedes? If that works for you, we can post, if not, we can work out additional details. Thanks.

The felines are 1 to a box. Might be worth a few bucks more than the regular mini's.

Mike,

Came across these, somehow...

Upper Deck Starquest card of NY Mets David Wright w/jersey (secondary market from Vintage Sports Cards)
Sports Illustrated July 22, 1973 Willie Mays cover

If you have any interest, I'll trade for anything Cubs. Just post whatever works for you.

Mike,

Came across these, somehow...

Upper Deck Starquest card of NY Mets David Wright w/jersey (secondary market from Vintage Sports Cards)
Sports Illustrated July 22, 1973 Willie Mays cover

If you have any interest, I'll trade for anything Cubs. Just post whatever works for you.

Thanks for offering Tony. I have the Mays SI. Can you give me more info on that David Wright jersey? Do you have a pic? I am not familiar with Vintage Sports cards. LMK, Thanks...Mike

Mike,

I can use the following from your tradelist.

mini black #31
full size relic MF Franklin

Would you take these for them?

mini black #92 Matz
Full size relic DW David Wright

lmk thanks
Dan

I'm sorry but don't have any way to post pics in The Bench.

The card was one of my son's that he got at Walmart that promised a GU card in a pack full of commons.

If okay, I can send the card and you just send me something Cubs in return. Believe me, I don't care what it is. I'm just trying to rid myself of all non-Cub stuff.

I'm sorry but don't have any way to post pics in The Bench.

The card was one of my son's that he got at Walmart that promised a GU card in a pack full of commons.

If okay, I can send the card and you just send me something Cubs in return. Believe me, I don't care what it is. I'm just trying to rid myself of all non-Cub stuff.

Sure Tony...but I don't think I have anything GU for Cubs as I trade with a couple other Cubs guys and they usually hit me up for them. Do you have a wantlist?

I collect Banks and Santo, anything related to the '69 team, or any type of display piece. Really, I'd take even commons for this. Whatever you can find. I'll post.

Mike, Check my post. Have Harvey Box Topper and a few minis I think. I'm looking for inserts.

Benny

Mini Base- 176
Mini Black- 30

for

moments-8
legends-6-23

Last edited:
Friend I found you this ;
2016 A&G #28 45 75 118 157 159 202 220 221 231 300 304 310 349

Can you give me this ?
Autos- Framed Mini- JBE berrios
Baseball Legends- 1 2 3