2016 Bowman Base/Prospects/Chrome #2 Needs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I need base #30 correa and #100 harper.....also #5 goldschmidt but you don't have that listed. Looking for anything besides 2016 bowman? Have a ton of other stuff on my google tradepage if you can find anything for a pwe trade

thanks, John

I need base #30 correa and #100 harper.....also #5 goldschmidt but you don't have that listed. Looking for anything besides 2016 bowman? Have a ton of other stuff on my google tradepage if you can find anything for a pwe trade

thanks, John

John,

I have both available (no Goldschmidt, one of the very few that I don't have duplicates of). I would be interested in your 2016 Spring Fever Bryant. The BV of the Bryant is $4 and the BV of what you need is $2.75. Is there anything else on my list you need?

Robbie

John,

I have both available (no Goldschmidt, one of the very few that I don't have duplicates of). I would be interested in your 2016 Spring Fever Bryant. The BV of the Bryant is $4 and the BV of what you need is $2.75. Is there anything else on my list you need?

Robbie

Nothing else I can see. Trade's ok with me...post it up

thanks,john

Nothing else I can see. Trade's ok with me...post it up

thanks,john

I've got your BCP44.125.133. Would you do those for Top 100 #BTP8 Tyler Glasnow?

My apologies to both of you, please let me know if you both still are in need of what you were above! Lost track of collecting for a week!

Robbie

Also LIST UPDATED