2016 Cardinal Needs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just got a 2016 Donruss Optic pink Altuve that you don't have listed. I have quite a few cards from players you list that you want:

2016 Correa Finest refractor, 2016 Topps Chrome refractor bumgarner, McCutchen, prism Jose Fernandez, etc. Please LMK if you need any of these or feel free to check my trade page. Thanks.

Tom

I have these if you still need them:

Donruss #36
Topps Archives #76, 168
Topps Chrome #79, 98, 110, and YI-14
Gypsy Queen #174

My want list is on my trade site linked from my sig. Thanks - Robert

I found a 2016 Prizm Refractor #157 Carpenter. How about I send you the lot for the Pink Altuve and the Optic Aqua Jose Fernandez? I would also like the Optic Syndergarrd SN/50 if you can find something for it. Thanks - Robert

Robert,

The Syndegaard went to bonzomoretti already. Sorry about that. Want me to post the optics for the Cardinals? That would be great.

Tom

I found a 2016 Prizm Refractor #157 Carpenter. How about I send you the lot for the Pink Altuve and the Optic Aqua Jose Fernandez? I would also like the Optic Syndergarrd SN/50 if you can find something for it. Thanks - Robert

Hi Tom

I looked at your Google document and there are a few cards that I am interested in. I have a few Cardinals cards that you have listed in your want list on this thread, but I'm going to add a few other years as well that I have available since your website want list only goes to 2012.

If you could, let me know what you are interested in and we can go from there for a trade.

Topps 75th Anniversary buyback/original 1978 Topps card #531 Tom Underwood

2016 Topps Chrome

Youth Impact - Piscotty
Perspectives - Molina

Prism Refractor - #132 Piscotty
Sepia Refractor - #151 Rosenthal

Black Refractors - #60-Martinez, 79-Wacha, 98-Seung-Hwan Ho, 110-Hazelbaker, 157-Carpenter

2016 Heritage

Walmart Discs-Piscotty

2016 Topps

Wacky Packages stickers - Cardinals

2015 Topps Chrome

Prism Refractor - #82-Wainwright

Blue Refractor - #166-Scruggs RC 86/150

2016 Topps

Eclipsing History - Aaron/Musial

Heart of the Order - Matt Adams

Black Parallel - Scruggs RC #694 50/64

2015 Diamond Kings

Aficionado - Molina

2015 Gypsy Queen

Walk-Off Winners - Freese

Gypsy Queen Relic - Molina (jersey)

2014 Topps

Red Sparkle - #157-Matt Adams

Power Players - Lance Lynn (unredeemed)

MLB All-Star Game - Carpenter

The Future is Now - Michael Wacha, Shelby Miller

Game Bat card - Matt Carpenter #TR-MCA

2013 Topps

Chasing History - Brock, Musial

Emerald Sparkle - #315 Furcal

72 minis - Ozzie Smith, Matt Holiday

Cut to the Chase - Musial

2013 Gypsy Queen

Dealing Aces - Wainwright

Glove Stories - Jon Jay

Mini Parallel - #289 Molina

That's about all the Cardinals inserts/parallels I have for now.

Lmk

Thanks

Jantz