2016 Heritage Kris Bryant question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Applegate

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I opened a Walmart blaster box of 2016 Heritage today and I pulled this. Can anyone identify it?
Scans of front and back. The only Bryant on Beckett.com with this card number is a
2016 Topps Heritage Bazooka #67BKB Kris Bryant BV $80 but it is numbered /25 and this card
as you can see is not serial numbered. Help if you can.

Thanks,
Gary

bryant%20front.jpg

bryant%20back.jpg

Last edited:
Gary it seems like all Heritage Bazooka cards come up as being serial numbered to 25, when there are actually 25 cards in the set. I think it's just an error on Beckett's part. I have a 2015 Heritage High Number Bazooka Bryant and it comes up the same way.

Robbie

Gary it seems like all Heritage Bazooka cards come up as being serial numbered to 25, when there are actually 25 cards in the set. I think it's just an error on Beckett's part. I have a 2015 Heritage High Number Bazooka Bryant and it comes up the same way.

Robbie

Thanks, Robbie, seems to me for what Beckett charges they would do a little better. But, they will lay the blame on Topps reporting errors.
Now, I will try to resolv the issue of my scans not showing on the posts.

Gary