2016 Heritage Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJLevitsky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hey gang -

I have a question about 2016 Heritage. I just pulled a Carlos Correa auto. On the bottom it says "Player Sample" not "Topps Certified". Do I have something REALLY special?

Thanks,

Jeff

He probably signed it by mistake as it was with everything sent to him. I have seen some on ebay every now and then, but they don't bring much of a premium. Although, with Correa, it might. I think they should go for a bit more, as they are meant to be the players cards, so they are more rare in most cases. NICE HIT!!!

Thank you. I think we are going to find out if there is a premium for it. I am going to put it on eBay later today. I have 1 more box to bust. Been a good morning. The first box was the "Purple Chrome" box and then this card was in the 3rd one. Second box had a gold #d GU card. First box box topper was a Correa poster. I can only imagine what the last box holds.

Thanks,

Jeff