2016 topps baseball Bryce Harper In the Name

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

billybgame

Prospect
Think I may have finally gotten real lucky with the insert I pulled from my one hobby box I bought.

Bryce Harper In the Name jersey insert. Being 1 of 1, I kind of figured it could be worthy!

No idea how to value it though. I see on Ebay there is Kris Bryant for $900 and Mike Trout for $600. Wow. Not sure they'll get that, but for a big Harper fan or Nats fan, guessing I could certainly get a lot for this one!!!!!

Thoughts? Pretty cool and sweet pull, I'd say!:)

I pulled a Miguel Cabrera in the name 1 of 1 a couple years ago and got 300 in trade for it so I am guessing the Harper should be worth more than that. And does anybody really think Bryant is going to be better than Trout or Harper?

I pulled a Miguel Cabrera in the name 1 of 1 a couple years ago and got 300 in trade for it so I am guessing the Harper should be worth more than that. And does anybody really think Bryant is going to be better than Trout or Harper?

That's cool...didn't know they had them a couple years ago!:) Well, being I never saw one before, guess that's understandable.

Now just have to decide if I do want to trade it. Or, put it up on Ebay.

That's cool...didn't know they had them a couple years ago!:) Well, being I never saw one before, guess that's understandable.

Now just have to decide if I do want to trade it. Or, put it up on Ebay.

If you are looking to trade... let me know. Have many things not much vintage however. Very interested in the harper

Josh