2016 Topps Heritage Base Needs UPDATED 4/2/16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have these SPs: 438 458 466 and 473. Maybe we can do something with these cards (and some Heritage white Sox base)
Dewayne Wise Signature stars Auto
Hector Santiago Topps auto

LMk
thanks

Hey,

Total BV of both autographs your interested in is $16. The total BV of the SP's are $21. I have the following White Sox base cards from 2016 Topps Heritage

Total BV of those is $3.85.....is that close enough in value for a trade? Please let me know!

Robbie

Hey, I still have the Votto for trade. I like the Sano and the Hughes, but we aren't quite there yet. Do you have any more Twins to add to the deal?

The Votto books at $6. The Sano is $2 and the Hughes is $1.25. I don't mind trading down for the Votto but I just want to make it worth the while for shipping too. You understand?

Let me know if you have any more Twins stuff to add to this deal. Thanks

I do understand. When we discussed this, Heritage BV's had not come out yet so I was going under the assumption that it would be $3. My bad. I'll look for something else when I get home from work.

Robbie

No problem. Let me know what you find.

How about this trade proposal

YOU SEND

Votto Short Print ($6)

I send

Miguel Sano New Age Performers ($2)
Phil Hughes 2015 Topps Chrome Refractor ($1.25)
2015 Topps Rainbow Foil 197 Glen Perkins ($2)
2008 Topps Heritage 593 Nick Blackburn RC ($1.50)

Please let me know

Robbie

Robbie, I've got 449, 455, 466 & 473 (total bv = $21.) I'd trade them for your McCutchen Action and Clubhouse Collection Bumgarner (total bv = $20.)
Thanks, Dale