2016 Topps Heritage commons RECEIVED; please close!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheProfessor

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi, Benchies; it's been a while. Busy with kids and work, but am carving out some time this spring for some cardboard junkie work...

I need these Heritage:
37 63 80
117 140 148 156 169 190
258 288
322 344 352 388
404 410 417

Have many commons to trade, a few SP's, and inserts from the same title. I'd love to get these from one person, if possible (postage isn't getting cheaper...), and will happily trade in your favor.

Thanks!

Keith

Last edited:
I don't have them all but I do have half of them. Do you have anything of Brad Ziegler to trade?

lmk thanks
Dan

I'm sure I will have what ever you need just let me know if your list is updated I don't want to step on Dan5 toes. he responded first. Pm me when your ready.

thank you

Hi, Dan - my stock is really low right now, and have no Zieglers at all; I've been out of the loop for a few months, and don't have any tradeables except for Heritage - are you okay if I go to "heritage" to get my needs?

Keith

Hi, Dan - my stock is really low right now, and have no Zieglers at all; I've been out of the loop for a few months, and don't have any tradeables except for Heritage - are you okay if I go to "heritage" to get my needs?

Keith

Yeah, that's fine. Thanks for looking.

I do still the entire list - what are you looking for in return?? We're clear with Dan, too; thanks for being cool about it!

That's fine I'm easy to get along with, well I think lol. I only need sp's at this point.

432,442,449,459,468,471,482,483,500 I'm really open to other things .