2016 Topps Heritage Correa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndyDrummond

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Need card 475 to finish my set...let me know what you need, link mr to your want list, or check out my 2016 Wants/Haves post. Thanks, Andy

Andy,

Your search has come to an end as I have the Correa Heritage SP $15.00

Looking for hits my wantlists link located in sig at worst will accept SP's back
in trade

Larry

Last edited:
Wow, posted two weeks ago and now they are available...gonna start from the top with Larry's wantlist, PMs coming. Thanks, Andy

Back on the hunt, some crooked mailman swiped the card Larry sent and they delivered the empty envelope to me. Do you still have one available?

Hmmm, wonder If it's the same mailman that delivers to me as that happened once here. Yes, still available. Wants below...Thx, Mike

Hmmm, wonder If it's the same mailman that delivers to me as that happened once here. Yes, still available. Wants below...Thx, Mike

Only have the 2016 Archives #1 pick Straw and a 2016 GQ mini Eck #332 for you at the moment. I have two jumbo boxes of Series 2 coming, maybe I will have some luck there. Either way, those two are on hold for you if you want them. If I don't get you anything you can use soon we can just work out a smaller trade for those 2. -Andy

Only have the 2016 Archives #1 pick Straw and a 2016 GQ mini Eck #332 for you at the moment. I have two jumbo boxes of Series 2 coming, maybe I will have some luck there. Either way, those two are on hold for you if you want them. If I don't get you anything you can use soon we can just work out a smaller trade for those 2. -Andy

Andy, something very odd has happened here. I pulled the Correa to make sure I still had it, which I did, last night. I placed it here on my desk and it has disappeared. I have spent the last half hour looking for it and can not find it. I either resorted it but not with the Heritages or I may have shipped it to someone else by accident. I had it IN-HAND yesterday. I think I am going to have to tell you to look for it elsewhere until I find it. If I do, I will let you know...so sorry!
I can use the 2 you offered if you want to do a smaller trade. I will be picking up 3 jumbo boxes of series 2 and can keep some cards aside for you if you want. Please keep any non-base Mets aside for me if you can. LMK what you can use. I am going to bed now and hopefully I will dream where I put that Correa. Mike