2016 Topps Heritage WTTF/FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have Buster Posey #460. I would trade it one for one for the Mookie Betts SP. Post it up if you agree.

I have 3 inserts for you, News EK and Then and Now JA and YA. I need 452 and 491. Would you do a PWE for one or both?

I have 3 inserts for you, News EK and Then and Now JA and YA. I need 452 and 491. Would you do a PWE for one or both?

I'd like to trade SPs for SPs right now as I still need quite a few. Do you need any inserts for the two inserts that you have, or anything else from other 2015/16 sets that I can get for you?

452 Jose Abreu

Hold this for me, I am getting some Heritage today if I make it to Wal Mart.

I have it on Hold. I can also use Base #50 Buxton if you get that one.

Have SP-439

Need-492

Thanks Benny

Benny,
That sounds good to me. Please post the trade.

Thanks,
David

Ok well it will be payday before I get them. Which is Friday, finally found something else I have been looking for awhile and money went on it.

I'd like to trade SPs for SPs right now as I still need quite a few. Do you need any inserts for the two inserts that you have, or anything else from other 2015/16 sets that I can get for you?

You can check out my 2016 Wants/Haves thread. I need some Heritage base for my set as well as a few others. Thanks, Andy

You can check out my 2016 Wants/Haves thread. I need some Heritage base for my set as well as a few others. Thanks, Andy

Andy,
I can use:

NF-EK Evel Knievel
TAN-JA Arrieta / Jenkins
TAN-YA Yaz / Arenado

Base multiples of 161-168-180-181-190

I'll check on what base I have for you.

Thanks,
David