2016 Topps Hertiage retail blaster sweet pull!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
So, I've put heritage together primarily via retail since 2012. I have NEVER pulled an autograph, and have rarely pulled a relic out of the blasters.

So, first blaster of the year....

2016 Clubhouse Collection Relics 3-Color patch autograph of Jose Altuve 22/25

One in almost 10,000 packs. Nice! Sweet patch from the "H" logo.

The scan is in my "picasa" linked in signature.

Last edited:
Nice. What would it take to get that? :)

No idea really on the market....everything that is multi color that has sold in that set has sold for best offers, so you can't see where they sell.

Bryant /25 single color 599 best offer
Sandoval /25 single color 99 best offer
Machado /25 2 color 399.95 best offer
Posey /25 3 color 249.95 best offer

So, pretty much I am at the 'taking offers' phase for now. This patch is far and away better than any of the 2 colors above, but who knows what they actually sold for.

No idea really on the market....everything that is multi color that has sold in that set has sold for best offers, so you can't see where they sell.

Bryant /25 single color 599 best offer
Sandoval /25 single color 99 best offer
Machado /25 2 color 399.95 best offer
Posey /25 3 color 249.95 best offer

So, pretty much I am at the 'taking offers' phase for now. This patch is far and away better than any of the 2 colors above, but who knows what they actually sold for.

An Altuve auto/Patch 15/75 sold buy it now for 199.99

hi. lmk if you pulled any chrome refractors or corey seager. rookie card from your blaster if your trading lmk what your looking for. thanks. larry