2016 Topps Scouting Report Carlos Correa auto FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi:

I'm interested. I have an on-card David Wright auto and a nice jumbo GU bat of David Wright too. They are in my bucket. Open to anything you can find there too. Thanks.

Luis

Hi:

I'm interested. I have an on-card David Wright auto and a nice jumbo GU bat of David Wright too. They are in my bucket. Open to anything you can find there too. Thanks.

Luis

Luis - I'm all set on David Wright stuff and didn't see anything else on your pages.

I have a 2014 Bowman Chrome Michael Conforto autograph BCA-MC available if interested, also 2005 Topps Chrome Ian Bladergroen Red XFractor autographed 1/25.

I have a 2014 Bowman Chrome Michael Conforto autograph BCA-MC available if interested, also 2005 Topps Chrome Ian Bladergroen Red XFractor autographed 1/25.

I do like the Conforto. LMK what you'd like to do.

Thanks,
Brett

P.S. Also saw some set needs and a couple other Mets things on your Sportlots page in case you wanted to make the trade a bit larger.

Last edited: