2016 Topps series 1 double box break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jflan702

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Went down to the annual Cranston, RI show yesterday. Didn't see much that caught my eye, so just grabbed 2 boxes of series 1. Was able to complete my normal set, and have 3/4 of a second set.

The hits are below:

img008_zpsb2mrovvt.jpg

The Clemente is a buyback 1/1. The Hellickson is #/16. Pence is the photo SP. Blue Jays Team #/65.

Thanks,

John - LMK if you happened to pull First Pitch #FP-7 and I'll take whatever Rainbow foils you're willing to trade.

Thanks,
Brett

Last edited:
I need these 37,84,90,112,118,136,184,209,218,350

Let me know what you need for any of these.

Thanks Stanley

Hey John
I need these base cards
66, 97,
if you have any of these let me know i have some red sox you might be interested in
later
tom

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. Holding onto the hits for a little while. on the base, since I am so close to a second set, I am going to try to complete it. Didn't have any triples of any cards, so don't ahve any extra commons for trade at this time. Knowing me, I will get another box, so if I do I will keep you all in mind for what you are looking for.

Thanks,

Nice hit on the 1/1! Trading or selling any of the gold cards numbered to 2016? Best regards, David PS there about 1 in 11 packs...regular box and about 4 per jumbo boxes!!