2016 Topps Update Starter Set and Inserts for Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wayne h

Prospect
I have a 2016 Topps Update Starter Set and Inserts for Trade. It has over (300+) base cards and over (40) inserts. The inserts include: (3) Fire Baseball Inserts with Clayton Kershaw and Michael Conforto——(5) Ichiro Chasing 3000 Inserts——(5) Franklin Inserts with Miguel Cabrera and Yoenis Cespedes——(10) 3000 Hit Club Inserts with Hank Aaron, Roberto Clemente, Willie Mays, Honus Wagner and Tony Gwynn——(9) Rainbow Foil Inserts with (6) numbered to /2016. The foil inserts have a Luis Severino, Jon Lester and Astros Blastoff——A Complete Subset of (10) First Pitch Inserts and (4) additional duplicates. There are some duplicates in both the base set and inserts.
I can trade all of the above for game used and/or autos of most any CURRENT MLB player in return. LMK if you are interested.

Wayne Horiuchi
[email protected]

I'm interested. Any specific teams or players that you're looking for? How much in total value do you need in return?