2016 Topps want list **only 5 more**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gary I've misplaced that set for the moment, so I'm holding off on those cards for now. I saw your post for a Bumgarner Topps RC that has a BV of $5, would you trade that? #85 is the Seager RC and that has a BV of $3, plus the other cards comes out to about $5. Please let me know!

Robbie

Gary I've misplaced that set for the moment, so I'm holding off on those cards for now. I saw your post for a Bumgarner Topps RC that has a BV of $5, would you trade that? #85 is the Seager RC and that has a BV of $3, plus the other cards comes out to about $5. Please let me know!

Robbie

Robbie,
Sorry not to get back sooner but my internet service went down Thursday morning and I just got it back up and running today. The Bumgarner RC will work for the lot of cards. I will get that posted for us shortly.
Thanks,
Gary

I know the feeling, working with Internet that decides when it wants to load pages and most of the time it doesn't want to! Confirmed and will get these out today!

Robbie

I will have to mail Monday. My P.O. is only open from 8:15 am to 9:15 am today and I just could not get around that early today with all the catching up I had to do.

Thanks,
Gary