2017 Topps Chrome Needs/Added Haves

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike,
I have the following
17 Archives
Bazooka #'s 3, 8, 16
Retro #'s 8, 13
Topps coins #'s 1, 2, 4, 8, 10, 25

Bowman Platinum
Rookie radar #'s AR, RT
Next gen #'s AM, FB
TP's #'s BA, BW, RD, YA

You can post what you think is fair minus the auto just include the Platinum top prospects please

Mike,
Is there anything I can find that you could use as a trade bait for the Hart Auto? If not I will post up something for the other you listed.
Thanks,
Trish

Yeah I was thinking $8-10
The only Yankees Auto I have right now are Tyler Austin *** Severino but they both are $15-25
I do have the following Fan Favorites Auto
2014 Jeromy Burnitz Brewers
2015 Pete Incaviglia Rangers
2017 John Smiley Pirates
2015 Jason Kendall Pirates
2016 Vern Law Pirates
2015 Marquis Grissom Expos
2015 Jose Vidro Expos
2017 Kevin Seitzer Royals
2017 Manny Mota Dodgers
2017 Joe McEwing Mets
2014 Lenny Harris Mets
2014 Mookie Wilson Mets
2016 Bert Campaneris A's
All of the fan favorites I listed are in the $8-10 range if there is something that you would like great if not I will post something up for the non-autos we discussed.
Thanks,
Trish

Didn't get stuff opened and sorted quick enough. The only thing I have left on your want list is #87T-2
(pulled the Dozier base refractor from my box)

Dozier Pink
Kepler Ref
Dozier Ref

Britton Sepia
Trumbo Negative
Mancini Prizm
Mancini Ref
Britton Ref
Machado Ref

Donnie Hart RC Auto

I pulled a couple of the cards you listed and don't need them anymore. I have tons of Tigers Refractors, I would rather not trade the Judge because I need the other Judge insert but would trade Judge towards another Judge Base

I can use any ref... not just tigers. But if you have verlander or strasburg colored ref I would be interested

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online