2017 Topps Series 1 Starter Set and Inserts for Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wayne h

Prospect
I have a a 2017 Topps Series 1 Starter Set and Inserts for Trade. It has about (400) base cards with some duplicates. It has over (50) inserts. The inserts include: (6) Rediscover Topps Inserts with Justin Verlander and Howard Johnson-----(15) Topps Salute Inserts with Babe Ruth, Bryce Harper and Stan Musial-----(6) Then and Now Inserts with Stephen Strasburg, Miguel Cabrera and David Price-----(7) First Pitch Inserts with Joan Jett, Jeremy Piven and John Goodman-----(2) MLB Broadcaster Inserts-----(7) 5 Tool Inserts with Madison Bumgarner, Mookie Betts and Yoenis Cespedes-----a Black Matt Kemp parallel numbered to /66-----(7) Foil Parallels with Justin Verlander, and Jose Altuve-----(5) numbered parallels to 2017 with Yasmany Tomas and Aaron Judge.
I'm looking for game used and/or autos of most any CURRENT MLB player in return.
LMK if you are interested.

Wayne Horiuchi [email protected]

I have quite a bit of current auto;s avaible which I would trade off for the starter set for my Grandkids collection.
Polar Bear 67

Hello Wayne,

Can you let me know the numbers of the 2017 Topps Gold's you have available? I am working on that set.

Maybe we can work out a trade,

Ron