2018 ft/fs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

18 TOPPS UPDATE GOLD US276 HECTOR SANTIAGO,WHITE SOX /2018 $2.50 and the 2018 Topps Chrome Future Stars Alex Bregman Astros $1.00.....I need the above and u can have my extra 2018 Topps Update Ohtani card US285. Best regards, David

18 TOPPS ARCHIVES TOPPS ROOKIE HISTORY 414 FRANK THOMAS $1.25
How about this one? If u have it...okay to post or if u don't have the time..let me know and I'll post it for us. Happy New Year to you and your family! David

18 TOPPS ARCHIVES TOPPS ROOKIE HISTORY 414 FRANK THOMAS $1.25
How about this one? If u have it...okay to post or if u don't have the time..let me know and I'll post it for us. Happy New Year to you and your family! David

David--Trade is posted please confirm at your leisure--Happy New Year to you and your family god speed in the new year..Best,David

Could use the following:
18 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER BASEBALL SUPERSTITIONS MINI MBS 10 BETWEEN- INNING ROUTINE $3.00
18 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER BASEBALL SUPERSTITIONS MINI MBS 15 BASEBALL CARDS $3.00

18 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER FOLIO OF FEARS MFF-4 AVIOPHOBIA $3.00
18 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER FOLIO OF FEARS MFF-6 ASTRAPHOBIA $3.00

I know I have a couple goldschmidt GU cards. Will search for some other stuff from your player list.

Could use the following:
18 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER BASEBALL SUPERSTITIONS MINI MBS 10 BETWEEN- INNING ROUTINE $3.00

18 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER FOLIO OF FEARS MFF-4 AVIOPHOBIA $3.00
18 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER FOLIO OF FEARS MFF-6 ASTRAPHOBIA $3.00

I know I have a couple goldschmidt GU cards. Will search for some other stuff from your player list.

I only collect Parallels keep in mind so unless the Goldschmidt is a game-used parallel I wouldn't be interested

I'm interested in these four, let me know if I have anything you're interested in trading for:

18 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER A/G BACK MINI 341 RICKEY HENDERSON,ATHLETICS $3.00
18 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER WORLD TALENT WT-29 KHRIS DAVIS,ATHLETICS $1.00
18 TOPPS BIG LEAGUE BLUE 108 JED LOWRIE,ATHLETICS $1.25
18 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN INDIGO 187 MATT OLSON,ATHLETICS $5.00

I have this one from your want list... not sure if there is anything else I have for trade that you'd be intersted in

2018 TOPPS UPDATE (US PREFIX)
285 SHOHEI OHTANI RD

Let me know - Chris

I'll take these three please re paying via paypal - thank you

18 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER EXOTIC SPORTS MINI MES-14 ELEPHANT POLO $3.00

Let me know if these are available and how much shipped. Also it can alright? Thanks Billy

18 TOPPS SERIES II LEGENDS IN THE MAKING LITM-2 SHOHEI OHTANI,ANGELS $6.00

18 diamond kings gallery of stars gs11 shohei ohtani,angels $8.00

18 diamond kings gallery of stars gs11 shohei ohtani,angels $8.00