2018 Jacksonville Jaguars For Trade:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oriolefan1

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have the following 2018 Jacksonville jaguars For Trade

2018 Donruss
129: Blake Bortles
130: Leonard Fournette
132: Jalen Ramsey
134: A.J. Bouye
135: Marquise Lee
136: Myles Jack
137: Mark Brunell
363: Taven Bryan rookie
383: Tanner Lee rookie

Rated Rookie
#315 DJ Chark

Dominators
D-4 Leonard Fornette
D-33 Jalen Ramsey

Rookie Gridiron Kings
RGK-15 DJ Chark

Jersey Kings
Leonard Fournette #4 (093/150)

2018 Panini Classics
137: Maurice Jones-Drew
228: DJ Chark
228 DJ Chark Silver Border

2018 Panini Unparralled
254: Ronnie Harrison
278: Tanner Lee
289: Taven Bryan

Flight
289: Taven Bryan

Shine
254: Ronnie Harrison

Hyper
92: Brandon Linder (08/25)

Auto
Ronnie Harrison

2018 Panini Absolute
48: Jalen Ramsey

2018 Panini Orgins
61: Jalen Ramsey

Auto
DJ Chark (85/99)

2018 Leaf Trinity
Auto
DJ Chark ( This is an Auto and Laundry Tag )

Looking for Baseball Orioles, Manny Machado Football: Green Bay, Saquon Barkley, Kerry Collins

Last edited:
Hello,
I have a nephew that lives in Jacksonville I started putting together an album in 2017 which has now grown into 2 albums lol.I put together team sets and stuff for him and collections of some of their past stars...anyway I would be interested in acquiring as much of the lot as possible I have baseball and football you are welcome to check my flickr to see if I have anything you might want the link is below. Thanks

Hello,
I have a nephew that lives in Jacksonville I started putting together an album in 2017 which has now grown into 2 albums lol.I put together team sets and stuff for him and collections of some of their past stars...anyway I would be interested in acquiring as much of the lot as possible I have baseball and football you are welcome to check my flickr to see if I have anything you might want the link is below. Thanks
I could use these: Seal of Approval Saquan Barkley n Brett Favre Leaf Certified. And would take as many
Mike Gesicki Auto's to even the trade

Yeah I don't want to throw to much into these cards as I am just saving these for my nephew kinda like a side project and I PC Dolphins so wouldn't have interest in that kind of trade. I seriously don't need any of the auto's just the other cards would be more than enough. Thanks