2018 stadium club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buckeyedave

All-Star
4.90 star(s)
trying to finish this set off including inserts thanks for your help
Base:45
SForce:MS
Power Zone:JM,RH
Never Compromise:AB,ARO,CF,JB,MMG
Beam Team:CC,CF,CK,DJ,FL,GS,JA,KB,,MB

thanks
ken

I have Never Compromise ARO, Beam Team CK, and if you don't make a trade with CKinney, I have the Never Compromise KB. I need Nolan Ryan and Ted Williams cards I don't have. LMK if interested in making a trade. Thanks

I know I have a seager beam team that I can send. but I also have a a 2018 twins series 2 red. lol I don't remember who it is, but if you would rather have that let me know
ken

I know I have a seager beam team that I can send. but I also have a a 2018 twins series 2 red. lol I don't remember who it is, but if you would rather have that let me know
ken
Seager beam team would work for me....and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David PS Could be having mail box trouble in the future......they finally broke into the new multiply boxes........the out mail box was wide open before the postman came....reported it to the Postal inspectors...looks like they used a key or something into the key hole!

David
mailing seager beam team today also sending you a topps series 2 red Minnesota twin of Escobar #697 48/50

I will post
ken

Back