2018 Topps Heritage want list with traders.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

diehardfan

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi, looking for these inserts from Heritage. Lmk what you have and what you need, lots from other sets as well. I live in Canada so if you don't want to send across the boarder please don't reply to my post, thanks.

Wants

BF-FJ Fergie Jenkins
BF-HA Hank Aaron
BF-LB Lou Brock
BF-RCL Roberto Clemente
BF-RJ Reggie Jackson
TN-11 Lou Brock

FOR TRADE

Base (please ask)

Then & Now
TN-1 Seaver/Kershaw

Short Prints
500, 473, 402.

Thanks, Al.

Last edited:
I have 154, 222 and 379. I could use the Deckel Stanton for the trade. Best regards, David PS pwe is okay with me...how much is pwe to Canada?

I have 154, 222 and 379. I could use the Deckel Stanton for the trade. Best regards, David PS pwe is okay with me...how much is pwe to Canada?

David, that will work, i'll post it. I think postage is around $1.25, not 100% sure. Thanks for your help, Al.

Hi, Have 91, 124 and 194. I can can use #2 Deckle Altuve. Post or LMK

Thanks Benny

hi
I can use #473 heritage 2018 sp also baseball flashback SC and NAP :11

I m sure I can come up with some Blue Jays from heritage 2017 and 2018
let me know if you have any more specific needs than the 3 heritage you listed, though I do have Donaldson
thanks
ken

I have #91. Do you have anything from my want list?

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

I have BF-RJ, TN-11, TN-14. Will you trade 500, 473, 402? I have no problem shipping to Canada via PWE. Please PM for fastest response.

Thanks
Mike