2018 Topps Holiday Bowman Cards for Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

criollos

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I know not everybody gets a shot at the 2018 Topps Holiday Bowman cards so I'm making all the ones I have available for trade. I collect players from Puerto Rico. Will look at lists and buckets.

Colton Walker (Rockies) #'ed 12/35 *TRADED*
Santa Claus
Khris Davis (A's)
MacKenzie Gore (Padres)
Mookie Betts (Red Sox)
Nicky Lopez (Royals)
Nick Allen (A's)
Brandon Woodruff (Brewers) RC
Gleyber Torres (Yankees) RC *TRADED*
Brian Anderson (Marlins) RC *TRADED*
Mike Trout (Angels) *TRADED*
Kyle Tucker (Astros) *TRADED*
Braden Bishop (Mariners)
Andres Gimenez (Mets)
Michael Kopech (White Sox) *TRADED*
Jo Adell (Angels) *TRADED*
Clint Frazier (Yankees) RC
Zack Burdi (White Sox) *TRADED*
Mitch Keller (Pirates)
Travis Shaw (Brewers)
Trevor Stephan (Yankees)
Jesus Sanchez (Rays)
Enyel De Los Santos (Phillies)

Last edited:
I could use the Trout....I have a 2018 Topps Chrome update International Affair of Carlos Correa Puerto Rico. Best regards, David PS bonzomoretti is a Mets collector..looking for the holiday mets cards.

Last edited:
I could use the Trout....I have a 2018 Topps Chrome update International Affair of Carlos Correa Puerto Rico. Best regards, David PS bonzomoretti is a Mets collector..looking for the holiday mets cards.

Hi David:

You got it. Please post the Trout for Correa trade if you get a chance. Thank you. Is PWE Ok for this trade?

Luis

Hi Luis..........Do you know how many cards are in this set? Thanks.........Mike

Hmmm, I really don't know. Not sure if Beckett is listing this set either. The number on the cards is the player's initials, so I can't even give you the highest number I could find.

OK, I just checked Cardboardconnection and it has a checklist. There are 100 players in this set.

Last edited:
Luis, I can use these:
Gleyber Torres (Yankees) RC
Brian Anderson (Marlins) RC

Can you use these?:
2018 Topps MLB Award Winners MLBA-39 Francisco Lindor
2018 Topps Chrome Update International Affair FL Francisco Lindor

Thanks
Kirby

I can use the kyle tucker
let me know if any other astros in there

and check out my site to see what you can use for it

I'll take the 2018 A&G Roberto Clemente. Thanks.
OK to do PWE?

Hi. I can use the torres. and jo adell. lmk some name you are looking for, thanks. Larry

Clemente, Cepeda, Alomar, Correa, Javy Baez, Lindor, Jose Berrios, Yadier Molina, Heliot Ramos, Carlos Beltran, I-Rod, Bernie Williams, Caratini, Edwin Diaz, Edgar Martinez, Carlos Delgado, Delvin Perez,......hundreds of other players from PR. If in doubt Google his name and see where they are from.

Luis, I can use these:
Gleyber Torres (Yankees) RC
Brian Anderson (Marlins) RC

Can you use these?:
2018 Topps MLB Award Winners MLBA-39 Francisco Lindor
2018 Topps Chrome Update International Affair FL Francisco Lindor

Thanks
Kirby

Larry ahead of you asked for the Gleyber. Let see if I can work something out with him. The Anderson is available and I can use the Lindor Award Winners (David K. just traded me the Chrome IA).

Thanks for the info Luis! I did the set last year and still need about half a dozen........If I remember right, they had Turkey and Snowflake parallels...........Thanks again..........Mike

Hi. lmk if you see anything here you can use. thanks. Larry

CARLOS CORREA

2018 TOPPS HERITAGE CLUBHOUSE COLLECTION. JERSEY CARD
2015 TOPPS HERITAGE HI # 543 ROOKIE
2016 BOWMAN BEST HI-DEF REFRACTOR # CC
2014 BOWMAN CHROME TOP PROSPECT # 3

Santa! That would be a neat one to have. Want to swing through my tradelist and find something comparable you could use in a 1-1 PWE trade?

Hi. lmk if you see anything here you can use. thanks. Larry

CARLOS CORREA

2018 TOPPS HERITAGE CLUBHOUSE COLLECTION. JERSEY CARD
2015 TOPPS HERITAGE HI # 543 ROOKIE
2016 BOWMAN BEST HI-DEF REFRACTOR # CC
2014 BOWMAN CHROME TOP PROSPECT # 3

Thanks Larry. I'm most interested in the Jersey card and the Heritage Rookie.