2019-20 Panini Prizm BASKETBALL Random Divisions Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi everybody there was some interest in setting up a BASKETBALL group box break. Would anybody be interested in trying a RANDOM DIVISIONS style group box break for ONE BLASTER BOX of 2019-20 Panini Prizm?

Price is $38 per spot. Each spot will get you one random division.

Product Info:

https://www.blowoutcards.com/2019-20-panini-prizm-basketball-blaster-box.html

Configuration:

-6 packs per box

-4 cards per pack

-One Autograph OR Relic Card per box

**Not a whole lot of cards in this one and it is a little but expensive as the price for basketball cards has gone way up...but we will have a chance to pull a nice Zion or Ja or some of the other nice RCs from this product!**

So here is how this break would work. You let me know how many spots you want. If you would like your name next to a specific number please let me know when you tell me how many spots you would like, otherwise, I will just straight fill this and put you down next to the next available number(s). I will add this to the Trade Manager for everybody along with my PayPal address. After all of the spots are filled and all payments are received I will go live with the division randomization. I will roll the dice and randomize the list of names of those in the break and also the list of NBA divisions. Every spot will be paired with an NBA division and that will be your division for the break and you will get all cards with players from teams in that division.

We will plan to do the division randomization a few days before the break so that everybody will have a chance to trade divisions if they would like to before we break this box.

This product is available so we can do this break as soon as this fills up if there is enough interest.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions!

1. grapler135s
2. brendan1987
3. cmcjr99
6. dragonslayer913

Last edited:
Wow. That’s a crazy price for a box. I’ve been out of the loop for a while. I thought blaster boxes were like $20-30. Now they are 200-300? Wow.

Wow. That’s a crazy price for a box. I’ve been out of the loop for a while. I thought blaster boxes were like $20-30. Now they are 200-300? Wow.

No kidding! I remember buying some of these at Target back in December for about $20 per box. And I got some really nice cards out of them! Basketball prices are insane right now!!!

Mike

Basketball in general is insane. Glad i opened 20+ blasters/hangers at msrp

It really is!!! I am glad I got some before the prices got high too! I am working on trying to get some of these products at lower prices to hopefully make them more affordable for group box breaks!

Mike

The fact Memphis and New Orleans are the same division is a good deal for these types of breaks

cant say for sure , but i THINK i might be able to try this one mike - really just depends on how soon and how quickly you'd need funds...

just a thought - instead of random divisions , how about 5 random teams per person or maybe even a draft with 5 teams per person ?

cant say for sure , but i THINK i might be able to try this one mike - really just depends on how soon and how quickly you'd need funds...

just a thought - instead of random divisions , how about 5 random teams per person or maybe even a draft with 5 teams per person ?

Okay sounds good Claude. Would you like me to put your name down next to a particular number and I can check with you before I make this one official to see if you are able to get in? Nobody else has signed up for it yet so it is not likely to happen really soon. And I am open to making it a five random teams or a pick 5 teams draft (randomizing to determine the draft order). We’ll see if anybody else is interested in joining.

Thanks!
Mike

yeah put me down for a spot - ummm , lets say number 3 -and go ahead and add a spot for my buddy dave (i think his id here is spazmeister)...talked to him earlier today and dont think he will be free til kate late tomorrow but i would almost bet he will want in this one...

yeah put me down for a spot - ummm , lets say number 3 -and go ahead and add a spot for my buddy dave (i think his id here is spazmeister)...talked to him earlier today and dont think he will be free til kate late tomorrow but i would almost bet he will want in this one...

Okay will do...thanks Claude!

Mike

keep me posted a to exactly what the plan is....i do hope to be able to do this one , but im definitely most interested if it is a draft of 5 teams per player since that would give all 6 people a chance to get at least one decent team while doing a division break could send nearly everything of value to just one person

keep me posted a to exactly what the plan is....i do hope to be able to do this one , but im definitely most interested if it is a draft of 5 teams per player since that would give all 6 people a chance to get at least one decent team while doing a division break could send nearly everything of value to just one person

Okay Claude thanks for the suggestion I’ll definitely keep you posted!

Thanks,
Mike