2019 Allen & Ginter For Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I can use these:

GINTER GREATS:
Derek Jeter $2.50
Frank Thomas $1
Honus Wagner $1
Lou Gehrig $2
Robin Yount $1
Hank Aaron $2

Any interest in this:
2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Red - 239(Ted Williams #93/100) $12

I also need these base SP's (regular size) if you have any: 354(Tellez), 356(Schwarber), 358(Smoltz), 365(Cobb), 366(Palka), 372(Turner), 379(Strawberry), 385(Hodges), 398(Jiminez)

If none, I'd take the Yelich Star Signs $1.50 to get a little closer. Thanks

Scott

I can use these:

GINTER GREATS:
Derek Jeter $2.50
Frank Thomas $1
Honus Wagner $1
Lou Gehrig $2
Robin Yount $1
Hank Aaron $2

Any interest in this:
2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Red - 239(Ted Williams #93/100) $12

I also need these base SP's (regular size) if you have any: 354(Tellez), 356(Schwarber), 358(Smoltz), 365(Cobb), 366(Palka), 372(Turner), 379(Strawberry), 385(Hodges), 398(Jiminez)

If none, I'd take the Yelich Star Signs $1.50 to get a little closer. Thanks

Scott

Scott, I can use the Williams. The only SP on your list that I have is #354 Tellez. If you want to post the trade, go ahead. You can mail in a PWE but I might have to mail in a bubble-wrap. I will mail in a PWE if at all possible.
Thanks, Gene

Scott, I can use the Williams. The only SP on your list that I have is #354 Tellez. If you want to post the trade, go ahead. You can mail in a PWE but I might have to mail in a bubble-wrap. I will mail in a PWE if at all possible.
Thanks, Gene

I should be able to mail in two PWE's.

Thanks, Gene

Sounds good. Posted. Thanks!

Scott

Thanks, Gene

Gene - I'm OK if you want to send in two separate PWE. Still probably cheaper than a bubble mailer.

Scott

I can use the Kaline gold border mini.

I know I have these

I know I have these

2007 turkey red 34 Mickey Mantle
1987 Topps 757 Nolan Ryan