2019 Allen Ginter Non Baseball For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dred0gg024

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have roughly 7 cases worth of non sport cards. Autos, Relics, Gold Borders, minis of all types. Let me know what you're looking for and I will try to help you out. Will try to get a list together of everything over the next day or so.

I could use any of the mini inserts, going to build 2 sets of each.

Also, if you would list the autos, I may be able to use some of them.

I could use any of the mini inserts, going to build 2 sets of each.

Also, if you would list the autos, I may be able to use some of them.

These are all of the autos I have:

Robert Oberst, AJ Andrews Red Ink /10, Charles Martinet, Graham Elliotx2, Rodney Mullen, Rhea Butcher, Justin Bonomo black border /25, Lawrence Rocks black border /25, Augie Carton, Nathan Burns, James Holzhauer, Mayumi Seto.

Let me know what minis you need as I likely have everything you need.

Dan

Chugging along is the primary set, my son is a train fanatic. Will also build canine set, In Bloom, Blue Ribbon and Lost Languages.

Appreciate the auto list, but don’t think I need any of those.

Chugging along is the primary set, my son is a train fanatic. Will also build canine set, In Bloom, Blue Ribbon and Lost Languages.

Appreciate the auto list, but don’t think I need any of those.

I have all of Lost Languages, all but #8 in Blue Ribbon, all but #10 and #23 In Bloom, all of chugging along, and all of canines.

Dan

Dan -

Awesome, if you have extras of the Chugging Along, that would be cool, too. What do you want for them?

Did you ever post a list of available Ginter?

I have roughly 7 cases worth of non sport cards. Autos, Relics, Gold Borders, minis of all types. Let me know what you're looking for and I will try to help you out. Will try to get a list together of everything over the next day or so.