2020 A&G, A&G Chrome, Topps Chrome, Topps Update, Bowman Draft, Bowman Draft Chrome- close thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hociman

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have sorted all of my 2020 traders by team from the sets above. If your a team collector this is the thread for you. LMK your team and I will put together a team lot of all the cards including base, inserts, autos and GU I have for that team for 2020. Some of these sets above I don't have BV's on so any help in that area would be helpful when it comes to the parallels especially. This is a lot of work to undertake so I would hope that you will be receptive to getting base, inserts, parallels and possibly autos and GU's for the team you collect.

In return I have quite an extensive list of needs for 2020.. My wants are listed on my site below. If hits can't be made then my second priority would be trading for modern day RC's and thirdly trade bait like Trout, Acuna, Tatis, Robert, Lewis, Bichette etc.

So lmk what team you need and I will work with you to make a bulk trade happen. I am very easy to deal with, Thx Jim

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online