2020 Bowman Chrome break....two boxes.......cost $250.00 per box for 60 which inculdes two autos. Nothing for trade right now..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
I'll try to post my wantlist tomorrow.....with the cards that I have for trade...only the inserts or autos....please no trading request at this time.....Best regards, David

Pack one: Stats Trackers 14 Brenton Doyle Rockies Batting Averge .500? Pack two: Brennan Malone Pirates blue ref 040/150 BCP200. Pack Three: Joan Martinez Red Sox auto on the card CPA-JMA.

Pack four: Stats Tracker Alvaro Seijas Cardinals 2.81 ERA. Pack five: Keegan Akin Orioles purple refractor shimmer BCP196 *. Pack 6: Arizona Fall League Spencer Howard Phillies. *traded away.

Last edited:
Pack 7: Braden Shewmake Braves Stats Tracker .379 Batting Average. Pack 8: Jarreo Kelenic Mariners refractor 352/499 BCP 212. Pack 9: Jake Fraley Mariners auto green refractor 25/99.

Pack 10: Isaac Paredes Tigers Stats Tracker .291 Batting Average. Pack 11: Dawn of Glory?? Jarren Duran Red Sox. Pack 12: Arizona Fall League Brandon Marsh Angels.

Pack 1 of box two: George Kirby Mariners Stats Tracker 0.51 walks per nine innings. Pack 2: Yusei Kikuchi Mariners refractor 392/499. Pack 3
: Trey Harris Braves auto on the card.

Pack 4: Alek Manoah Blue Jays Stat Tracker 0.905 Walks plus hits per inning pitched. Pack 5: Dawn of Glory??? Lewin Diaz Marlins. Pack 6: Jarren Duran Red Sox Arizona Fall League.

Pack 7: Joe Ryan Rays Stats Tracker 68.1 Strike Percentage. Pack 8: Cody Bellinger Dodgers purple refractor 120/250. Pack 9: Raimfer Salinas Yankees auto.

Pack 10: Sam Huff Rangers Stat Tracker 37.0 Hard hit Percentage????? Pack 11: Mathew Liberatore Cardinals Purple shimmer BCP 209. Pack 12: Arizona Fall League Luis Garcia Nationals. That is the end of the blood bath. Only good thing.....at least I pulled the base card of Luis Roberts and Jasson Dominguez!! Best regards, David PS minus $500.00 : (

Short on the prospects and the rookies/veterans cards......but at least I finally hit base Luis Roberts in the rookie section and Jasson dominguez in the prospect section...Total was $250.00 per box ...but I had credit of $25.00 for each box...so it was more like $225.00 per box.....Hobby store give credit of $25.00 for every $250.00 spend at the store. My wantlist for the bowman chrome prospect is under the building set threads. Best regards, David

Too rich for my blood. Will be getting a box of Ginter chrome though
But theres only 72 cards in the A & G Chrome box.........at least bowman chrome had 120 cards.....so in A & G you will probably need to buy 4 or 6 boxes just to a complete base set! This is the first of it kind ( Chrome A & G) so it could mean .....$$ . Best regards, David PS great for investors....bad for collectors.

I used to get a case of bowman chrome and bowman draft every year. Then they priced me out. Now I buy Topps update and they're pricing me out of that too. Been buying team sets of the rookies that I want. The pricing on those aren't the greatest either. Funny thing is I bought a case of 2018 update in early 2019. Paid 349.00 for a 108 fat pack case. 2020 update is double, almost triple that.

Plus for collectors.....you could afford to buy two boxes in the past and then fill in rest with trades of the inserts or dupes or other cards! With hardly any trades to help me finish my normal 2020 Bowman Chrome Prospect set.............had to go buy some from sports lot! Lucky I hit all of the major players for the bowman chrome prospect. They killing off the collectors........first it was the kids and now it collectors of sets.....only people lefted will be the rich investors. Best regards, David

Come and reach deep into your pockets for the 2020 Topps Chrome Black......$400.00 for a box ...holding only 4 cards.....one is an auto and another is gu serial to 99 or less.....and two base cards........Next year get 2021 Topps Chrome Black at $800.00 for a box and two cards per box.....it could be one auto or two! Best regards, David

When I saw that there was going to be a topps chrome black I decided I wanted to get a few boxes. Then I saw the price. LOL not this guy.